Chapter 5: Live for the Night

Demi

We make it to the club and head in. There's a V.I.P area reserved for us and we take a seat. Summer and Dallas immediately order shots to be bought to our table. They dance and drink as I sit here bored. Even though I can drink, I know that can open doors to my past and I really don't want that. I guess Summer notices me sitting here and comes over.

"Come Demi were having so much fun. Don't be a party popper!" she begs pulling on my arm. I can smell the strong scent of alcohol on her breath. She's buzzed.

"I'm fine Sam. I'm just gonna sit here." she wasn't trying to hear that.

"Come on please? Just dance with us at least. Please?" she begs even more now doing the lost puppy face. I laugh and surrender.

"Fine. Just one dance." I reply.

Sam grabs my hand and pulls me on the dance floor. I follow closely behind her in the crowded area. I can see Dal and Marissa dancing on a table. We make it to the center of the overly crowded VIP area.
Okay during this next scene Beam Me Up by Cazzette is playing in the club.

We begin to dance as I watch her every move. The rhythm in her hips is undescribable and memorizing. She moves closer to me and pulls my arms around her waist.

"Don't be shy Demetria." she whispers.

Inching closer to her, she turns around and begins to grind. Every nerve in my body is tingling, and it literally feels like I'm about to pass out.

Summer

She's breathing heavily and so am I . So many vibes are flowing between us it ridiculous. For some reason I want her like right now. I rest the back of my head on her neck and grab onto her hair. Surprisingly this isn't weird at all because of the club where in. I did that on purpose. Earlier tonight Marissa told me something about Demi being in love with me; I don't know if it was that third Martini speaking or what. If she is though I'm speechless and confused, I was pretty sure she was straight.

Demi

The song ends and we're dripped in sweat. That was the best dance of my life. She has never came on to me this strong. I wonder if she is harvesting some of my same feelings.

"Thanks for the dance! Did you enjoy it?" she whispers alluringly.

"Yes. I did." I reply.

"Good!" she walks off.

****

Its time to go and we get into the limo. Summer gets in and rests her head on my shoulder wrapping her arms around my waist. It's excused by Dallas because they're all drunk but me.

We make it home, take a shower and go to bed. Until about three in morning when somebody climbs in my bed. I thought it was Marissa until I looked over and it was Summer. What has gotten into her?

"Stop moving Demi ." she mumbles pushing me over.

"You're in my bed." I rebuttal "Why?"

"Does it matter?" she says half asleep.

"I like being around you Demi if you haven't figured that out." she turns over facing away from me.

"What's that suppose to mean." I ask

"I can't tell you JUST yet." she laughs.

"Oh okay.. I see what your doing there." I laugh

"Night. Sam." I whisper

"Night Demi."

Even though I wanted to cuddle with her so bad I didn't ,I moved to the edge of the bed.

We fall asleep.

comment. vote. share. follow.