Chapter 7: Our First

Summer

Does this mean I'm gay? I am so confused right now, literally and figuratively. I have never had feelings for any girl before , but I can tell Demi was sincere and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

We make it to the boardwalk and start to walk around. Marissa,Dallas,and Demi are walking and I start to trail behind. So much is going through my mind and I can't think straight; No pun intended. Dallas turns around and notices I'm about ten paces behind them. They all turn around and wait for me.

"Summer are you okay? You look like your going to throw up?" Dallas ask touching my forehead.

Demi looks at me concerned.

"I'm fine guys... " I don't sound so convincing.

Marissa spots a roller coaster and ask if we wanted to ride with her. I denied and Demi quickly refused saying she would look after me. Marissa and Dal run to the roller coaster leaving us in the wake. Demi wasting no time, turns and asks me to walk with her. We start a slow walk with people recognizing her and taking pictures.

"It must be nice."

She smiles.

"What?" she asks.

"The money. The adoring fans. The Fame."

Her smile vanishes quickly.

"You know something Summer. I don't want any of this. My dream was to be a singer and to help people. If I could give everything else back , I would."

"Woah. The inspirational Demi!" I say jokingly.

She punches my arm softly. "You ruined the moment!" we burst into laughter.

"Honestly Sam even though I may have everything anybody can ask for. There is one thing I really want the most and I would trade anything for it."

I search my brain looking for an answer but come up empty handed.

"What?"

She stops, turns and looks at me. I realized we're almost out of the boardwalk and are now in a secluded area.

"You." her eyes are depend. The prettiest brown I've ever seen. They seem focused on mine as if she studying my cornea composer.

I stand there amazed at her answer. What was I to say; what was I to do.

"Demi I -" she shushes me. Moving closer, her breathing deepens and so does mine.

In a flash our noses are whispers away. Next, she moves her hand and uses it to move my hair behind my ear.

She grins as our eyes are fixated on each other. With out warning, her lips are pressed against mine. Her kisses are passionate but nevertheless careful as she  pushes me up against the wall. Her tongue wrestles with mine as she cups my face with her hand. Soon, Demi's hands are roaming everywhere as subdued moans elude. Realizing we're still in public, I softly whisper "Please babe."

She releases me licking her lips in satisfaction.

All I could do after that was smile and blush.

"Awe.. look we can take it slow. I just got carried away because you know you're like hot as hell and I couldn't help myself." she whispers holding my hands.

"Well wait till you see me at the beach." we both laugh.

"Oh shit Sam! Dallas and Marissa are probably worried sick about us."

"Just tell them we went on another ride." I answer reassuringly.

"OK." Demi kisses me again and we walk back unto the boardwalk to find those two, to only  be bombarded with questions.

Dem and I just laugh.

                                               Comment. Vote. Share. Follow.