Chapter 25: Dilmer?

Demi

 My heart sinks into my chest, as the word fuck plays in my head repeatedly. Wilmer stands up, with a smile still plastered on his face and walks over to us. I inch futher from Summer and awkwardly look down.

"Hola Amor.''  he says slyly.

I smile, glancing over at Summer who seemed to be admiring Wilmer's presence. He then turns his head and faces Summer. Oddly, her face begins to turn the rose red I am now used to.

''Hello Beautiful." he smiles, then grabs her hand and kisses it softly.

He turns back to me and sits himself next to Summer.

"What's the occasion ladies?" he ask

I open my mouth, but Summer quickly answers before I could.

"  Just went to grab something to eat." she smiles still glaring at him.

He turns to look at her as if he was to say something but just stares at her instead. They both look at each other but speak no words. I clear my throat annoyed and they both focus there attention back on me.

"Why are you here?" I ask coarsely

"I love this place, we used to come here all the time remember?"

I look at him but I don't answer.

"Aren't you going to introduce your friend to me Demi?" Summer asks

I glance at Summer eyes narrowed, then proceeded to introduce them.

"Umm.. Wilmer this is my friend Summer.Summer this is....."

"The Wilmer Valderama!" she shrieks

He laughs amused at her fangirling.

"I fucking love you Wilmer, and Fez, especially Fez. That was my favorite character on that 70's show."

"Gracias..Gracias." he laughs

"Oh my God. You have to do your Fez voice or Im going to die!"

"Nah..I can't." he protests

"Please!" she begs slightly poking out her lip.

"Okay fine." he surrenders

He then clears his throat.

"I can't believe you guys left me here all alone I could I have died.Now in going to bed. Good day!''

"But Fez" Summer intercedes

"I said good day!"

They both erupt in laughter as he gives a curtsey.

At first, I was a little uneasy at Wilmer's unexpected arrival; now I'm just annoyed with Summer's gawking over him. Wilmer and I really didn't have a formal break- up, due to my spontaneous need for Summer's admiration. This caused us to have a lot of feelings that needed to be sorted out.

They talk for about five minutes straight. Smiling, laughing and reminiscing on old That 70's show moments. So preoccupied with there conversation, they didn't even notice me standing up to leave. I walked out unscathed and stood outside waiting for valet to retrieve my car. The temperature had fallen, as usually it does with this bipolar Texas weather.

  I grip my arms and rub them slowly. Trying to not let the small amount of heat escape. I've been outside for about ten minutes, pissed that its taking them this long to retrieve my car. Luckily, there is no paps in sight. Suddenly, an arm is placed on my shoulder. I turned around and see a distraught Summer.

"Damn babe, I have been looking all over for you. I thought you had left me" she panted

"Nope." I simply stated