Chapter 15: Still Miles Apart

The Following Chapter Is Dedicated to; Iluvedemi

Summer

I'm still back in Dallas while Demi is filming in New York. This is our first time not being within arms reach of each other since we first became a couple. I miss her so much; but at the same time I don't want to be a bother.

I pick up the phone and call Josh. We haven't really talk since we broke up. He was my best friend even before we got together. I literally told him every secret I kept in my heart, and he helped me through all of it. That's one of the reasons why I fell in love in with him. I actually still kind of have some feelings for him. Look it's not like that, my heart always will belong to Demi. I'm just so stressed out with the tryouts and I don't want to worry her with anything else.

"Hello." I deep husky voice answers.

His voice is one of the deepest I've ever heard. He's very masculine, standing about six four, with soft brown hair, and the starting quarterback for Texas A and M.

"Hey JR."

" Is this a dream or are you actually calling me right now?" he acts surprised.

"Whatever. Yea I am; I really need to talk to you, it's important." I beg

"Ok. what is it?' he sighed

I pause for a second and then gather myself for the deep shit I'm about to put myself in.

" First of, I'm gay now . And I -"

"Wait. What? Your gay now." he cuts me off.

"Yes." I reply annoyed

"That's so hot!" he whispers seductively.

" Oh shut up." I laugh

"You have a girlfriend?" he questions

Is this guy really getting turned on about this.

"Yea I do." I mumble

"Whats' her name? Is she cute?"

"It's Dallas' sister."

Suddenly the phone went silent. I don't know if he was shocked or if he was searching for an answer.

After about two minutes of complete silence, he finally replied.

"Dude your dating Demi Lovato! She's gay too? Just wait till-"

I cut him off.

"No Josh you can't tell anyone. This is a huge secret and I'm trusting you to keep that. I just needed to tell someone so I can get it off my chest."

"Fine." He whines

"Is that why you broke up with me?"he asks

"No idiot. We didn't start dating till like a week ago." I answer frustrated with his stupidity

"Oh!" He replies

"I'm coming over." he states then hangs up the phone before I could protest. Why did I just get myself into?

************************************

Demi

My throat was shut tight and I can hear my heart thumping in my chest. I needed to get out of this predicament right now. I quickly turn my head the other way. She laughs heavily, causing me to jump in surprise.

"I'm just kidding silly!" she exclaims

She walks back in her bedroom still in a deep laugh.

When the door closes, I collapse on the couch. Man that was close. I take a deep breath, releasing all the nerves that was just built up.

After a few minutes, Naya comes back into the living room. I avert my eyes to keep from drooling, She is wearing leather pants with a black bustier.

It's pretty cold outside and she isn't wearing much. She smiles at me then walks into the kitchen. Opening the cabinet she pulls out a bottle of Moscato, and reaches for two glasses.

"Do you want some?" she asks pouring two glasses even though she hasn't receive my answer yet. I don't want any, but since she already poured two glasses, I agree.

I walk over slowly into the kitchen. Sliding my hands across the oak wood counter. Each finger picking up the feeling of the curves and cracks. I make my way around and stand next to Naya. She hands me my glass, fingers brushing against mine.

"Cheers to Dantana!" she exclaims then we both take a sip. The strong liquid flows down my throat leaving a slight acidly taste afterwards. Man I hate alcohol; It doesn't even taste good. I notice Naya gulping down the weird concoction like it was water. We both laugh as she noticed me staring,

"What? I needed that." She giggles 

"Nothing." I reply holding in my laugh

There's a knock at the door, and Naya runs answering it. There are screams as I peek over and notice Lea and Naya in a warm embrace. I breathe a sigh of relief as for I don't have to be alone with the tempter anymore.

Lea looks up and sees me in the kitchen. She runs over and gives me one of those suffocating hugs again.

After a while more of the Glee cast comes over and we all leave to go out. I don't know exactly we are going, but we all pile in a car and head to our next destination.

Comment.Vote.Share.Follow