Chapter 12 : We Are One

Warning this chapter contains very mature sexually explicit content. Please only read at your discretion! Otherwise.. enjoy!!

They enter the room slowly,body against body. Their eyes are full of lust. Like their bodies have been sexually deprived. The air is full of sex, as Summer is thrown on the bed.
Demi, eyes still fixated on Summer,.straddles herself on top of Summer. This is their first time. First time experiencing a women. First time in fact experiencing each other.
Demi grins mischievously at her prize for the night.

She slowly drags her pointer finger from Summer's cheek line to the start of her chest.
Suddenly, Summer grabs Demi's head and pushes it to her mouth.
They kiss passionately realising soft moans. Demi hands began to roam wanting more than just the taste of Summer's mouth.

She pushes up Sam shirts grabbing one of her breast, intensifying the arch forming in her back. Demi's plump lips move from Sam's mouth, to her jaw, then neck, and ended up parked at Sam shirt. She forcefully removes Sam's shirt and unbuckled her bra.
"Front clasped bras only." she ordered to Sam.
Sam shook her head softly.
Demi resumes holding each breast in a different hand. She started with one; sucking the nipple until it was swollen.

Sam eyes are shut and breath deepened.
Demi slowly moved to the other one. Repeating each step once more.
She traced kisses back to Sam's mouth. Their tongues danced a little bit more as Sam began to tug on Demi's shirt. She lifted it slowly off of her and revealed the lace black bra that was hidden underneath.
They wrestled for a while, each removing a clothing item from one another, until they both lay bare.

Summer became shy; closing her legs from Demi viewing her feminism.
Demi smiled willing to take this challenge.
"Don't be shy. Let me see." she whispered.

Summer

Even though I am so horny right now. I still feel a little uncomfortable.
"Please...." she begs slowly moving my legs from each other.
She begins to kiss me again starting from my recent belly button piercing. A spontaneous splurge I decided on a few weeks ago. She plays with the little diamond ball on her tongue, while moving her hand between my legs.

She rubs my vaginal lips softly. With her other hand she cups my face and starts to suck on my neck. Little does she know my neck is my hot spot. I throw my head back in pleasure. She looks up at me and smiles.

After leaving a for sure hickey, she scoots herself back down to my hips. Just the image of her down there turns me on so much. Demi begins to kiss my inner thigh. Sucking and licking every square inch.
" Please stop teasing me!" I moan getting impatient.
There, in that moment, she stuffs her tongue inside me. Her hot heaving breathing radiates on my vagina. She licks all around moving in and out inside me. I bite my lip so hard pretty sure leaving a mark.
"Please Demi don't stop..." I pant.
She pushes harder licking everything. I grab her head pushing her deeper inside me. She holds on to my hips moving them with the rhythm of her tongue.

As soon as feel I can't take anymore, she slides two fingers inside me. I moan loudly, " Oh GOD!" holding on to the first thing I can grab; which is her soft blonde hair.
The harder she thrusts, the harder I pulled. We both moaned in sync, body in body. Soon I begin to feel my body temperature flush. Feeling the start of a orgasm. I throw my head back and arch my back.

Demi gets the hint and proceeds to thrusts deeper, harder, and faster. Damn she felt so good.
Suddenly; I feel the start of my climax.
"Baby I think I'm gonna cum." I whisper.
I grab her hand moving it where I needed it to be inside me.
In that moment, I came.
My fluids now were on her fingers.

Demi removed her fingers and tasted me. She smiled in satisfaction and kissed me so I can taste myself.
We both laid there breath heavy.
I turned over and watch her perfect C cup breasts rise and fall. We both were sweating and tired. I gave her a few minutes then happily whispered,
" My turn."
She smirked. And it started all over again this time me in the driver's seat.

Okay... That was pretty interesting!
Comment.Vote.Share.Follow