Chapter 8:Shower Scene

Warning the chapter contains mature and sensitive content. Read only at your discretion !!

Summer

After a fun day at the board walk we head back home exhausted. Were supposed to go out tonight, however; I doubt that we will. After pulling up in the driveway, I get out and unlock the door. Sand has covered every inch of my body and I need to take a shower. Demi, Dallas, and Marissa are in the living room discussing our day. Starting my water I get undressed and hop into the steaming water. The hot water drops prick my skin,while I stand directly under the showerhead. I breathe in and out slowly thinking about the last twenty - four hours. I have a girlfriend now apparently, that Dallas can't know about. Even though sooner or later the truth is going to come out. Suddenly, I feel arms wrapped around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder. A light yelp is released as the person behind me covers my mouth.

"Its just me silly!"

I turn around to find Demi fully clothed smiling, staring up at me.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper worriedly that someone might discover us.

"I missed you." she replies sadly like a little boy being scolded for feeding the dog pizza.

"Really ?! I been gone for like five minutes" I say laughing.

"Still... plus I wanted to see what I have to work with." she murmurs seductively.

I cover my self embarrassed of her talking about my fully nude body.

"Don't worry baby I like what I see!" While pulling down my arms.

She inches closer wrapping herself in me.

Kissing me softly, moving from my forehead to my cheek then my neck I feel sensations everywhere. Returning the favor I push her against the shower wall and kiss her neck. She puts her arms up gesturing me to take off her shirt. I then proceed too. Wrestling back and fourth managing to get her out those soaked clothes, we grope each other. With out warning she inserts her finger inside me. Letting out a loud moan, I grab Demi's hair and push her head against my chest. She sucks on my nipple and then goes deeper inside.......

I waken from the fantasy in a intense panting. Everything in the bathroom is blanketed in fog. Cutting of the shower I step out and wrap the towel around my body. Noticing loud laughter receding from the living room, they are still in there. Abruptly the chatter stops and foot steps approach the door .

I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO GET THAT DESCRIPTIVE JUST YET..SO KEEP READING!!

Comment.Vote.Share.Follow