It's Ok Is Only A Phrase

Amelia's Pov-

Austin decided to stay at my house, I knew mom wouldn't mind, I mean she was at Nathan's anyway.. So..

And I couldn't get him home even if I tried! How Natalie got him here I have no idea..

Austin was sleeping peacefully. I giggle at his cuteness. He was adorable asleep. But he was always adorable.

I slowly fell asleep on the couch.

'Shh' a horrifying voice whispered to me. 'You wouldn't want to wake up you boyfriend now would we?' Justin's voice rang through my head.

I didnt dare move, in fear he would hurt me or Austin. 'Awe don't worry I won't hurt you.. That much.' He laughed.

I woke up with a jolt. I look over to see Austin still peacefully sleep. I sigh knowing I was ok and laid my head back down. But didnt dare fall back asleep. (Lol just realized that it was morning... Opes pretend it magically turned night lol *facepalm*) in fear a worse dream would come back if I did.

I shifted around uncomfortably. "You up baby?" A soft voice said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you.." I say quickly.

"Oh that didnt wake me up. You were saying stuff in your sleep.. Who's Justin?" Austin asked softly facing me.

My eyes widened I never told him his name...

"He... He was the one that hurt me..." I mumbled. "And the one that hurt you." I mumble under my breathe hoping he hadnt heard me.

"Oh.." He whispered.

I looked down at the floor. "Hey.. You know that I would never let him hurt you...?" Austin says gently.

I only nod in response. I didnt take comfort in his words though. Considering he was in a wheelchair. Which made Justin about 2x taller, stronger, and able to walk.

Austin takes my hand, "it'll be ok babe." He whispers kissing my forehead softly.

"Ok.." I say deciding to trust him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) SORRY THIS IS SHORT!!! MISTINS BACK YAY!!!!! ;)

Vote? Comment? Follow me?

Luv ya! ❤