Forever and Always

Read (A/N) below!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's Prov-

The night consisted with nightmares, only nightmares. Ones about Carter, ones about Justin. I couldn't fall back asleep not if I even tried, luckily it was only 5 am so only a few more hours and Austin would be up.

I stared at the ceiling blankly, trying to erase the vivid images in my mind. Which only led to me think more about them...

I pulled myself away from Austin's grip hoping I hadn't woken him. I sigh in relief when he didnt wake up.

I spun around and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch, having the feeling i was being watched, but brushed it off turning my attention to the illuminated TV screen.

The winds outside threw itself against the rigid house, making my fears intensify. I curled into a ball hoping by some miracle Austin would wake up, or something.

Rain poured down as the earth showered in the refreshing water. I was frozen in my seat as I heard the floor creak behind me.

A pair of well built arms wrapped around my waist. I sigh "gosh Austin you scared-" I stop dead in the middle. The one who was holding me wasnt Austin. It was Carter.

He smirked at my expression. "Surprise." He whispered

My eyes widened, hoping to God that by some miracle Austin would wake up. I opened my mouth in hopes of screaming to wake up Austin. But Carter violently clammed his hand over my mouth.

"Ah ah ah.. We don't want to wake up your little boyfriend now would we." He said. Almost the exact words as the nightmare I had when Austin got hurt, before I was taken by Justin. "We don't want your little pathetic boyfriend to come and ruin my fun now would we?" Carter smirked.

I didnt dare move. Who knew what he wanted. But I had a pretty strong idea of what he did.

"Now.. Lets see.. What should we do with you..." His whisper ran chills up my spine.

"Just leave me alone." I whisper.

He clicks his tongue "sorry babe. Can't do that." He whispers again.

Please Austin Please wake up! I screamed in my head wanting more then anything to have Austin come and save the day.

But then it hit me.. Maybe.. Maybe I could save the day.. I could protect myself... Right?

Austin's Prov-

I woke to the sound of a large 'thump'. I sat straight up looking around to see Amelia not by my side. I quickly pull myself out of bed and run downstairs to see Carter on top of Amelia.

"You think it was funny that you tried to punch me well think again you little-" carter said I cut him off.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. My. Girl." I said balling my hands up into a fist. Carter smirked getting off of her. Her cheek was cut and a pair of bruises were forming on her arm where Carter had grabbing her.

He stood up and walked over to me. "You gonna make me pretty boy?" He smirked. That's it. I say loosing my cool and punching him in the jaw. Carter stumbled back at the sudden impact.

"Now. Get out of our house." I say clenching my jaw. Carter stood there wide eyed and scared. He should be.

He ran out the door. I ran to Mia and slowly pick up her frail figure. Tears streamed down her face.

"Hey.. Hey. I'm right here your ok now." I said soothingly.

"I... I tried to stop him.. B..but he wo..wouldn't.." Mia said wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Shh.. Baby girl.." I whispered to her gently running my hand through her hair soothingly.

"I'm right here babe.." I whisper in her ear. I pick her up gently. She shook violently in fear. I kiss her forehead. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom/guest room. I laid her down gently on the bed before climbing in next to her. "It's ok baby girl.." I kiss the top of her head.

She snuggled herself to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body.
"I love you.." I whisper In her ear
"Forever and always"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok a couple things!

1.) DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK TO THE ENTIRE SALUTE ALBUM???!!! IF SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!!!

2.) PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!

3.) please cheer me up with comments feeling pretty bad lately :"(

4.) THANK U HUHS FOR SO MANY READS OMG I CANR!!!

Ok...

Anways!

Luv ya! ❤