I Have To.

Tabitha's POV-

I follow Amelia up the stairs. I never actually realized how big her house was. It was far bigger then my old home.

"Do you have any bags?" Amelia asks as she opens the door to my room.

"Um.. Yeah.. Yeah in my car. I'll go get them." I answer turning around and heading downstairs to my old beat up car.

Well... It technically wasn't mine... I mean Justin stole it... But it was for a good cause!

I grab my small bag from the backseat of the car. That's all I got.

I swiftly walk back inside, retracing my steps to the guest bedroom.

"I hope you find it suitable." Amelia whispers breaking the invisible barrier of silence.

"It's lovely." I whisper. "Thank you." Amelia nods leaving me alone to unpack and settle in.

I sat on the bed looking out the window. 'How could I go through with this!' I ask myself. 'I have to' was the only answer I got. 'I have to'

Amelia's POV-

I walk down the stairs, giving Austin a small smile before placing my hand on my swollen stomach.

I felt the gentle yet precise kicking of the baby's legs. And smile just thinking of him or her.

We had decided that to keep the baby's gender a secret. And find out when him or her is born.

Austin pulls me into his strong grip. And walks to our bedroom, smiling.

"Goodnight, my love." He whispers pushing a stray hair behind my ear.

I smile before gently kissing his lips before falling asleep on his chest.

*5 and 1/2 hours later* [4 am]

I quickly pace the hallway, chewing my nails to bits. I was scared. I knew something was wrong.

'Should I wake Austin?' I questioned to myself. 'He looks so peaceful... I mean it could just be me being paranoid but... You can never be too save right?'

I mean 4 hours ago I was fine. The baby was kicking and moving and I couldn't sleep. But then this happened. And I grew concerned. I mean it was probably nothing right? Just me being over protective... Right?

I finally give in and woke him up reluctantly.

"Austin. Austin." I say shaking him awake.

"Amelia? What's wrong? Is everything ok?" He asks sitting up.

"The baby stopped moving." I whispered.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

So! Another chapter :) yay! Sorry it took so long school and everything and guess what!!!!!!!!!

I GOT 1ST PLACE IN SCIENCE FAIR!!!! :)

So since that's outta the way I can write more :) hopefully lol

So!!!

Love u guys so much! Thank u soooooooooooooo so so much for everything u do for me ❤️

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Follow me!!!

Luv ya!!! :)