The Choices I Make Effect Tomorrow

READ A/N BELOW!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Austin's POV-

"What are you doing here?" I say coldly to Tabitha. Who mercilessly showed up on mine and Amelia's door step.

"I need a place to stay for awhile." She whispered, teeth chattering slightly. I looked at her questionly. "Justin kicked my out and I don't have a place to stay. It'll only be a night or two, just till I find I place.." She whispered.

I looked at Amelia. "You can stay." She whispered. My eyes widened giving her a quizzical glance. She shrugged.

"Thank you." Tabitha murmured as I let her in.

"I'll get your room ready." Mia said giving her a small forced smile. I followed behind her as Tabitha sat on the couch.

As soon as we got to the guest room I shut the door. "What are you doing?!" I asked her.

"I'm getting a room ready for a guest." Mia answered simply.

"Don't play that game with me Amelia. Are you insane?! She's probably going to do something awful again!" I say as Amelia quickly changes the sheets on the queen sized bed.

She sighs looking up at me. "She saved our lives you know. I think that earns her one chance." She whispered.

I run a hand through my hair. "I just can't lose you again Amelia. You or this baby." I whispered pulling her into my embrace.

"And you won't. Tabitha will stay here till she finds a suitable home, no harm done." She says smiling slightly.

"Alright," I whisper. Mia smiles up at me. "One chance."

Tabithas POV-

As soon as the footsteps going up the stairs to the upper level of the house stopped I knew I was safe.

I quickly grab my phone and text him.

'To: J
From: T
I'm in.'

I quickly get a reply.

'To: T
From: J
Good. You know this is to redeem yourself from that little stunt you pulled not so long ago. Do what I told you and all is forgiven.'

I sigh heavily.

'To: J
From: T
I will prove myself.'

'To: T
From: J
You will if you do as I told you.'

I shut my phone off deciding not to reply. I knew what I had to do. It had to be done.

Yet some of me felt guilt.

No.

It's what had to be done.

I turn around quickly as Amelia and Austin come down the stairs.

Amelia's POV-

I smile at Tabitha. "Your rooms ready."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) ok sorry it's so short! And I'm sorry I took a break I just needed it lol..

Anyways!

It's my birthday tomorrow! Yay!!! :) so happy! So I thought I would update as my present to u :) <3 lol

So!!

Vote!!

Comment!!

Follow me!!

Luv ya! 💕