Gone

Amelia's POV-

"Were sorry she's dead. We tried everything we could." The doctor said.

It hit me like a brick wall. It wasn't possible. She wasn't gone she was still here. This had to be some sick joke right?

"I'll give you two some time to take it in. I'm so sorry Mrs. grande and Mr. Mahone." The doctor said stepping out of his office.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I was still in denial. She wasn't gone this was a joke. This wasn't real!

It came crashing down on me in the next minute. She was gone. She was dead. This wasn't a joke.

Austin pulled me into his arms as I started to sob. I could fell myself shake with not only my own sobs but his.

After about another 10 minutes of crying we finally had to leave.

"She's gone." I screamed when we got home and sunk to the floor sobbing.

Austin pulled me once again into his arms and lifted me off the floor. And took me up the stairs to our room.

Austin's POV-

I could barely hold my tears in. I knew I had to be strong for Amelia's sake. But she was gone.

This time for real.

She was gone.

Gone.

That was all I thought. She was gone. Not here not alive dead.

Gone.

*about a week (funeral)*

Amelia could barely get out of her room in the morning she wouldn't eat anything. I was worried. Yes I missed Jasmine, but I was worried for Amelia.

She had gotten so skinny. She didn't talk only one word sentences and that's only if you asked a question.

After the funeral she went back to her room and cried for hours, I being the only one to comfort her.

"Amelia, love you need to eat something. I know you don't want to but you need to." I whispered to her stroking her hair.

"DONT YOU UNDERSTAND! She's dead! Gone! And your acting like you don't care like you didn't even love her!" Amelia yelled.

I knew she didn't mean what she said I knew she was just depressed and so was I. But something inside me snapped.

"I LOVED HER MORE THEN YOU WVER KNEW! SHE WAS MY DAUGHTWR TO YOU KNOW!" I yelled back.

"JUST GET OUT OK GET OUT!" Amelia yelled

"Fine." I murmured grabbing the car keys and started up the car driving to who knows where.

Amelia's POV-

I cried for another hour. I knew I shouldn't have thrown Austin out. I was just angry and hurt and sad.

I decided to watch some tv till Austin came back. I knew he would. He was only giving me and himself time to cool off.

The phone started to ring in the other room. I got up from the couch.

I answered "Hello?"

"Hi is this miss Amelia Grande?" A male voice asked.

"Yes it is." I said

"We have some bad news about Mr. Mahone.."

☞To Be Continued...☜

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) you guys probably hate me 😭 I'm sorry but it all comes out in the end.

Just a heads up I'm going to be using my second book in a little bit so make sure it's in your library!

Love you guys💕