No more Tears.

READ (A/N) BELOW!!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's Prov-

Tears brimmed my eyes. Carter said that everything was going to be ok. But it wasn't! I know what it's like.. But maybe he is right...

"I promise everything's gonna to be alright." He murmured in my ear. I look down nodding.

"I should go talk to mom..." I whisper getting up and walking out the front door.

Thankfully Nathan's house was the next block over from our house! I knocked on the door sharply.

"Hello...?" I say quietly, but someone heard me. Opening the door, there stood Nathan with a crying Ariana behind him.

I immediently wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry.." I whisper.

He hugs back "I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to love." He whispered into my hair.

I gently walk over to Mom. Wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sorry I just got worried that with your own child you wouldn't want me anymore.. An..and kick me out.." I whispered tears blurred my vision.

"It's ok." She says back, eyes red and puffy from crying.

After hours of talking I finally left to go back home. Mom saying that she was gonna stay with Nathan for a while. And then when the baby was born she would move in with him. And me and Carter would get the house.

I walk back down the street to home, deciding to go to the park after I told Carter that I needed to clear my head. He understood and I took Coco with me (evidently Carter thought Coco would protect me...)

"Now coco protect Mia for me ok.." Carter said seriously.

I giggled. Rolling my eyes. He chuckled kissing my lips softly. I kissed back before opening the door leading coco to the park.

We walked around for about an hour Coco following beside me at all times (she's off her leash btw.) before she bolted off in a different direction.

"COCO!" I yell running after the dog. I say a dark figure petting her. She would only let people she knew pet her. The figure looked up.

Austin.

My eyes widened walking over picking coco up in my arms.

"Hi.." I say awkwardly.

"Hi." He said back, he looked awful, stressed and maybe even a little depressed.

I open my mouth to speak. "Before you speak Mia can.. Can I say something...?" Austin says looking into my eyes.

I slowly nod. "Mia I love you so so so much. I hope you never forget how much I love you baby girl." He whispers. I could feel my eyes water.

I wrap my arms around his built torso. "I love you to." I whispered back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!" A cruel voice said. Tabitha's voice. Coco started to shake. Even coco was scared of her!

I slowly back away. "Come on Coco.. Lets go." I murmur head hanging walking home.

I couldn't cry, I had no tears left.

If only my life wasnt so screwed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok again I apologize for what happened lol (I'm so stupid!) anyways thank u guys for the lovely comments I really love to read them!

Sorry it's so short!!

Thank you so much for 4.3k reads!!! It's amazing!! Ily guys!!

Vote? Comment? Follow me?

Luv ya! ❤