If Only...

(A/N) ok so some of u guys r like "put more Ariana in this!" This is really a story on Amelia's life... Ill try to add more Ari in the chapters but I'm sorry if I upset u.. Lol...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's Pov-

"Ple-Please don't hurt me." I whispered as I felt Justin touching my cheek lightly.

He smirked all the more. "Oh I won't hurt you.... Yet." He looks down at his watch. "Ah look at the time. 9:13 opes looks like I'm late to my own trade off..."

I knew Justin wouldn't let me go that easily... He would want more. And Austin would give him everything he wanted.

Then it struck me. Tabitha helping Justin- Austin doing anything for me- Tabitha only joined this so she could date Austin!!

It all made sense.

"Well lets go. And see if your pathetic little boyfriend actually gives me $10,000!" Justin said grabbing me and putting me in the back of his car.

We arrived minutes later at the warehouse. Something was off... It didnt add up but I shook it off.

Austin's Pov-

9:19 and Justin wasnt there. If he hurt Amelia... He would die. Where was he?!

"Ah looks like your little boyfriend did actually come. And by judging this size of his suitcase thing he has the $10,000. Surprising someone actually risking all that for you, worthless little Mia." Justin said I cringe when he said the last words.

He steps out of the dark shadows pulling a little best up Amelia behind him.

"I brought the $10,000 now give me Amelia." I say confidently. I knew Justin was stalling for something.

"How rude of me not to ask. How are you doing after your football injury?" He smirks. I nearly break but I keep my cool.

"Give. Me. Amelia. Right. Now." I say.

"Alright, geez! I want the money first." Justin said holding Amelia tighter, her wincing in pain.

"No. Amelia first." I say not giving into his tricks.

"No no... I know what you would do.. You'd take Amelia and keep the $10,000..." He stayed. Not loosening his grip on Mia. "But fine, I don't need this worthless slut (yes I did just say that word ohhhh *everyone judges* *including Natalie*)" he lets go of Amelia who comes running to me.

I drop the money. Not breaking my word. He probably would just come back after Amelia anyways if I didn't give it to him...

"Ohh did I forget to mention.. How silly of me... Tabitha!" He yelled as Tabitha stepped out. "I kinda sorta made a deal with this girl. If she got Amelia - which she did. I promised she could date Amelia's pathetic boyfriend.." He said not a bit of emotion in his voice.

Amelia clung to me, not wanting to let go of me.

I sigh loudly. "Promise you will never ever hurt or bother Amelia again." I say, knowing I had to for Mia's sake.

She looked up at me, tears brimming her eyes. "Fine fine." Justin muttered taking his money. And leaving Me Amelia and Tabitha alone.

"Looks like you lost Amelia. Bye!" Tabitha laughed coming my way.

I turned to Amelia and crashed my lips to hers passionately kissing her. "Ilysm baby girl." I whisper as I walk to Tabitha ready to face this torture. Only for Amelia only for Amelia.

Ariana Pov- (OMG new Pov what!!) lol

I stand outside the warehouse Austin, Amelia, and this Justin guy were in.

"Austin will get her back love." Nathan comforted. I nod hoping he is right.

The only reason I didn't go into the warehouse was because Austin thought Justin might not give Amelia back.

*Flashback*

"What warehouse Austin?! I'm coming with you! I'm getting my baby back!" I said grabbing a piece of paper ready to write the address down.

He gave me the address, but specifically says that I was not to enter that he would get Amelia back no matter what.

I agree after about 30 mins of arguing.

*end of flashback*

I see Amelia run out of the building, sobbing. I run over to her

"Oh my gosh baby. You scared me. Are you ok? Did that Justin guy hurt you? Did he get away? Where's Austin?" I ask quickly still hold Amelia in my arms as Nathan wrapped his arms around both me and Amelia.

"He-he- Tab-Tabitha." Is all she made out before bursting into tears. But I knew the gist of what happened.

Tabitha had Austin. Probably forcing him to date her again. What was that girls probably.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Come on let's get you home and safe." I whisper starting to walk to Nathan's car.

Amelia struggles to get away but Nathan's grip on her holds her in place. "I'm- Im not le-leaving with ou-out Austin." She sobs.

Nathan scoops her up in his arms and takes her to the car, Amelia sobbing her eyes out.

I sigh at her. If only I was more with her. It was my fault if only I had been there for her when she needed me...

A single tear rolls down my cheek.

If only...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok so first off OMG THANK U GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR 2.6K reads what!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing!!!!! I'm like in totally shock!!!

Ok and then I'm soo sorry this is short and bad... I'm really tired so I'm really sorry...

Vote? Comment? Follow me? :)

Luv ya! ❤