Medicine.

READ (A/N) BELOW!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's Pov-

I rested my head on Carter's shoulder.

"I'm bored!" I whined.

Carter only chuckled in reply.

"Let's play a game!" I said my facing lighting up at the thought of not being bored.

"Ok. What game?" Carter asked simply.

"How about truths?" (Truths is a game where you can only answer the question truthfully, {in some cases you are allowed one pass} like truth or dare with out the dare... Lol) I say smiling widely.

Carter groaned. "Fine!!!" I giggled slightly.

"Ok ill go first." I say. "Is their someone special in your heart?" I ask

Carter took a minute to find the true answer. But finally answered with a yes.

(OMG people r gonna kill me if I ask this question! Ugh lol if u r uncomfortable with this question ill rewrite this chapter if u comment below) "are you a virgin?" Carter asked suddenly *Natalie judges* (lol...)

"No..." I whisper looking down.

I quickly change the subject not wanting to remember my past..

"What about you?" I ask.

Carter hung his head. "No I'm not a virgin." I give him a smile.

"It's not so bad." I say. "At least you were being honest!"

Carter nodded.

After a couple rounds of this we both found out that we hated public places although we go out in public a lot..
we loved strawberry shortcake (omg it's heaven!) and that we both had dated (obviously) {lol}

Carter's face suddenly turned serious. "Um... Amelia.. I need to ask you something..." He says.

I smile. "Shot."

"Ok.. Um.. There's this girl.. And she's really beautiful and smart.. I really like her.. No scratch that. I love her. She's amazing... How... How do I ask her out?" He said jumbling up his words at times.

I felt a part of me die when he said that. But I brushed it off and smiled instead. I should be happy for him right? At least he could find love...

"Well.. I guess you just tell her how you feel. And see where it takes you." I smile, but on the inside I just wanted to curl in a ball and cry.

Carter nodded.

Carter's Pov-

Ok nows your chance. Just do what she said tell her how you feel. Come on Carter you can do this!

I take a deep breathe. "Amelia. I have to tell you something else." I say in a serious tone.

She smiles that beautiful smile "ok."

I felt my stomach twist up in nervousness.. Ok how do I say this!! I thought to myself. Ok ok carter just pull yourself together...

I take a deep breathe. "Ok. Amelia. I haven't been completely honest with you. You know how I said I had a special person in my heart...?" I ask. Amelia slowly nods. I continue. "That person is.. Y...you. I've loved you since the day I met you when you were trying to take your life away. I couldn't imagine why such a beautiful girl would want to take her life away. I know that this probably isn't the best time.. But I had to say something. I know you probably don't feel the same way about me and I comp-"

I was cut of by Mia attaching our lips.

"You talk too much." She whispers on my lips. I finally melt into her arms, reattaching out lips.

It felt so right, her lips against mine, yet it felt so wrong. Like I was taking her away from Austin.

No, no don't think like that Carter... He made a decision to protect her and I'm just simply continuing to protect her...

It felt like I was kissing an angel.

Amelia being so perfect, and here I am being a street rat as Tabitha called me.

I slowly pull away looking down. Amelia looks at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. "I didnt know you didnt want me to kiss you..." She trails off.

"No it's not that. It's just. Your so perfect; angelic even!" I start, Amelia chuckles at the word 'angelic'. "And I'm just a street rat... A.. A nothing." I whisper

"Hey.. Don't say that! Your not nothing! Your more then anything I could wish for!" Amelia says trying to convince me that I wasn't nothing. "I.. I love you to." She finished.

My head snapped up as she said 'I love you' and I reconnected our lips.

Amelia's Pov-

Did I really love Carter..? I mean I did have feelings for him.. But was it love..? What about Austin...? I.. I still loved him... Didnt I...?

The questions raced through my head, my head pounding in thought.

Austin.

The one person I truly loved. The one I wanted to be with.

Did I want to be with Carter...? Did I want to kiss him the way I kissed Austin?

I didnt know anymore, but at the moment Carter's lips were what I craved, what I desired, what I needed.

Sometimes healing takes time, and most injuries needed medicine.

Carter was my medicine. The one thing I needed and desired to have.

I wanted to be loved.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) I'm sorry it's kinda short... But anyways 3 things!

1.) THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR 3.9K READS WHAT!!!!

2.) I have noo idea where this story is going so if you have any ideas PLEASE tell me!!!!

And

3.) PLEASE VOTE!!!!!! I NEED 7 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER (lol probably isn't true cuz I love u guys and ill probably update like tomorrow or something weather or not I have 7 votes! Lol)

VOTE? COMMENT? FOLLOW ME?

Luv ya! ❤