News?

Amelia's Prov-

*night*

I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts racing through my head.

Carter had fallen asleep about an hour ago, my wrapped up in his strong arms.

I liked Carter, a lot, but I could never love him the way I loved Austin. But it was over now, I couldn't have him, the one I loved with all my heart. I needed to move on.

I looked at Carter's innocent sleeping face. I smiled slightly remembering me and Austin. I felt a tear make it's way down my cheek.

I had a different life now. I loved Carter now... Right..? My thoughts were to jumbled to even research myself and truly ask myself 'do you love Carter?'

Right now I didn't care.

"Your not asleep...?" A husky voice slurred. I giggled slightly.

"There's to much to think about to sleep." I giggle nuzzling my face in his chest. Carter's grip tightened.

"Well then think about tomorrow.. Or count sheep or something!" He chuckled lightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Like that's gonna work."

"Just try it babe." He soothed kissing my temple lightly. I felt chills go down my spine when he said the word 'babe.' Just like when Austin said babe... My heart fell a little.

I nodded in reply. "Goodnight love." Carter whispered closing his eyes. I didnt reply only closed my eyes ready for sleep.

*next morning*

I groan as my phone light up with a text from mom. I slowly slide the lock screen and read the text.

'From: Mom❤
To: Mia
Me and Nathan are haveing a dinner at his house tonight and your coming!'

I giggle rolling my eyes. Quickly reply.

'From: Mia
To: Mom ❤
Kk can Carter come?'

I quickly got a text back.

'From: Mom ❤
To: Mia
Course love see u there! :)'

I turned my phone off. "Wake up.." I whispered to Carter. He groaned in reply. I roll my eyes starting to stand up to make breakfast.

But carter pulled me back down onto his lap. "5 more mins." He slurs wrapping his arms tight around my waist.

"No. I gotta get up!" I say. Carter made a pouty face. I imitate he's look. Put he let go of my waist with hesitation. "Thank you." I say standing up and walked to make breakfast.

*after breakfast* (lazy ;) hehe)

"We have dinner plans with mom and Nathan tonight." I say looking at the blank TV screen. Carter nodded.

"When do we have to be there?" He asked.

"In about 4 house why...?" I ask.

"Just wondering.." Carter whispered, bringing his lips to mine. I smiled before pulling away.

"ID better get ready.." I whisper after two hours of TV show watching and making out.

"Ok love." He said flipping through the channels.

I didnt feel right. Dating Carter when I loved Austin... I mean I did like Carter but I didn't love him... At least not on the level I loved Austin.

I look down at my hands as I climbed the stairs to my room. My room was the one place I could be alone, not that I minded being with people, but I need some me time every now and then.

*dinner at Nathan's house* (again lazy..)

I smiled as Nathan and Carter small talked about football, the weather, even politics! It was nice that they were bonding.

"Ok.." Mom says breaking the silence. "Um me and Nathan have some big news to tell you..." She trailed off as Nathan turned to her and griped her hand tightly; the way Austi w would when I was scared or insecure. Gosh... I gotta stop with bringing everything back to Austin....

I smile. Mom takes a reassuring glance at Nathan taking a deep breathe. "I'm pregnant." She said as steady as she could.

My eyes widened in shock... No... No.... my smile dropped to a straight line. But Carter was the first to speak.

"That's wonderful! Congratulations!" He smiled looking at me.

"I... I have to go." I whispered making my way to the door.

"AMELIA! Wait!" I heard Nathan and Mom yell. I didnt stop only ran out the door faster.

Carter's Prov-

I look at Ariana, she was devastated Mia didn't take the news as well as she had planned.

"I'll go talk to her." I say awkwardly getting up and running after her before Ariana had burst into tears.

"Amelia!! Amelia wait!!" I scream after her but she only ran faster. She ran up to the door of our house and ran inside slamming the door behind her.

I jiggled the knob.. She locked it.. She locked me out of her mothers, mine an her house....

"Amelia, love please open the door. What's wrong?" I ask gently.

"Everything is!" She yells sobbing.

I hear the door click signally it was unlocked I slowly opened it to see Mia slumped on the door in tears. This was the first time (besides the time she tried to kill herself) that I had seen her broken down.

"Hey... Hey." I say pulling her into my arms. "It's alright. What's wrong..?" I whisper.

"Everything is..." She repeats.

"Well what's everything....?" I ask soothingly.

"My own mom is pregnant and then she'll kick me out and ill have to live on the streets I already lost so much I can't lose anything else." She sobbed into my chest as I ran a hand through her hair.

"Hey she won't kick you out! She was devastated that you didn't take it well! And even if she did kick you out, which she's not, you wouldn't live on the streets." I say kissing her temple.

She continues to sob.

(OMG JUST RELIAZED JF AMELIA WAS RAPED HOW ON EARTH COULD SHE BE A FLIPPING VIRGIN.... Ugh idiot!!!! I'm sorry it's just ugh stupid... I'm sorry I completely forgot... So yeah switch it around she isn't a virgin... So stupid....)

I looked at her with sympathy. "It's gonna be ok baby girl it's gonna be ok." I whisper.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OMG I'm so freaking stupid ugh gonna go edit that chapter RN! Stupid me.. (I'm so retarded... I swear... Ugh)

Anways!!

Vote! Comment! Follow me!

Luv ya! (I'm sorry for being stupid!)