Babies?

Read Authors note below!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's Prov-

I awoke to the feeling of empty sheets next to my body. My eyes fluttered open, blinking back the light that fought its way through.

I sat up turning my head from side to side seeing that Austin wasnt in this room. I grabbed my Chanel hoodie and slipped it over my pjs.

I walked down the stair case and saw Austin intensely watching the tv. I walk over to him sitting down on the couch.

"Breaking News: one of US' most wanted: Carter Dole found outside of the LA area. He's trial will be tomorrow at 3 pm in the northwest court. After almost 4 years of running from the law, this criminal was finally found and will be held in court tomorrow." The first announcer said I blocked out the rest that was all I needed to know, Carter was taken to jail! I didn't have to feel unprotected anymore! He.. He was gone!

Austin kissed my forehead gently. "He's gone baby. We don't have to worry about him any longer." He whispered into my hair the words rolled off his tongue. I leaned my head on his chest, I nod slightly.

Austin turns the TV off. "Doesn't your mom have her first ultrasound today?" He said changing the subject.

"Crap I forgot ya it's today.." I say not wanting to go to it.

"Love what's wrong?" Austin asked "every time I mention your Mom being pregnant or something relating to it you instantly shoot it down!"

I look away. "It's stupid." I whisper

Austin brings me to look at him. "I bet it's not." He insists.

I sigh knowing I had no choice but to tell him, "it's just... I don't know.. I guess I'm just jealous.. I mean I never really had a family till know and this little baby will have a family it's entire life, the last time I was in home and they had a child of their own they cut all ties with me.. I just.. I just don't want her to forget about me.." I whisper. "I told you it's stupid." I look away, ashamed.

"It's not stupid babe. It's normal! Your Mom's having a baby and you don't want her to forget about you, which she won't! How could she?" Austin chuckled lightly. I smiled slightly. I nodded kissing his lips quick and gentle.

I pulled away as Austin moved his hand to the back of my head pulling me back to his lips. I felt him smirk. I chuckled to myself before losing myself to his sweet and tender lips that felt so perfect against mine.

I pulled away for air. "We have to go." I say breathlessly looking at the clock. Austin nodded getting up. I ran upstairs and slipped some yoga pants on and walked back down stairs. Austin smirked when he saw me. I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my hand intertwining or fingers as we walked to the doctors. Thankfully it was about a 10 minute walk away from our house.

We enter the doctors office seeing that they had just taken Mom into the room and were already putting the gel stuff on her stomach. (Lol don't know what it's called!)

"Your late." She giggles.

"Better late then never!" I say gripping Austin's hand tighter.

After about a 10 minutes of the doctor say stuff about 'you can't do this while your pregnant or this or that..' They finally started.

"Well Ms. Grande it looks like your not going to have a child.." The doctor said. My eyes widened what?! "Your having twins!"

Mom smiled as Nathan beamed. Austin looked at me a big smile plastered on his face.

Nathan kissed moms lips whispering how happy he was about having twins.

Austin leaded his head to my ear kissing the flesh just above it whispering "that'll be us someday."

I smiled, yeah. That would be us someday. Me and him together forever, with our children. It made me smile at just the thought.

That would be us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) sorry it's so short!! Lol anyways thank u SOOO much for the 10K reads!!!!! I can't guys!! Lol tbh I though that this story would only get like 3 reads and like 2 votes! It means soooo much!!!!

Uh I love you guys! I need a name for u!! Like a cool name (ex: arianators) for all my readers! Lol 'book heads' no that could be offense for some people lol... Idk comment ur ideas!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!!!

Luv ya! ❤