Its....

Amelia's POV-

*next morning*

I moaned as I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Spilling last nights meal into the toilet.

I felt a large warm hand rubbing my back. As soon as I was done puking my guts out Austin pulled me into his arms.

He placed a kiss to my forehead lightly. Now seemed like the best time to ask.

"We have to find out who's it is." I murmur into his chest. He nodded his head slowly.

"Even if it's Carter's. I'll never stop loving you or the baby." He whispered into my hair.

"But what if it is?" I whisper tears streaming down my face.

"I won't sever stop loving you or this baby." Austin said placing a gentle hand on my, now slightly showing through my shirt, stomach.

I laid my head down on his chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

*3 hours later*

"Well Ms. Grande. The baby looks healthy for 3 months along. And we have confirmed the DNA. We have the lab results back if you would like to look at them." The doctor said after an hour and a half of tests.

I took the papers the doctor had handed me. It was confirmed. A couple tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Thank you." A whispered hoarsely. Getting of the table and walked out the door grabbing my purse on the way out.

I had to tell Austin the news.

Austin's POV-

I paced back and forth in the house waiting for Mia to come home. I decided to wait at home for the results.

What if the baby was Carter's? I run a hand through my hair.

"Austin?" A weak voice said. I turned around to see Amelia standing at the door. I ran up to her.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her. "Hey Baby." I say trying to find the right words for the results. "So.. Um.. What.. What were the results?" I mumbled into her hair.

She started to cry. I gripped her tighter. "I'm so sorry baby girl. But I'll always -" I started she cut me off.

"It's yours." She whispers.

Now it was my turn to cry. "It... It's mine."

She nodded. I wrap my arms around her shoulders kissing the top of her head. "We're gonna have a baby."

Amelia nodded crying into my chest.

"I love you so much." I whispered

"I love you to." She said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok so guys just to confirm I will continue to write but I don't know how often.

Was that enough suspense for ya! ;)
So

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Luv ya!