Heart throb

Amelia's POV-

I quickly made my way inside moms house to see Austin rocking little Juliet in his arms. I smiled to myself. To see him taking care of her just made my heart melt.

"Hi mom I'm here, sorry I took so long." I said picking up Luke from his little swing. "Haven't you gotten big." I smiled down at him as he tried to grab my hair that was in a ponytail. I giggled slightly.

"And you Miss Jules (Jules is short for Juliet) you have gotten big as well." I smiled at her as I reached to grab her small hand.

"Your mom went to the grocery store to pick up some food. I offered to go but she said she need to get out of the house." Austin said as I leaned down to kiss him.

"Alright." I said "Jasmine is alright the doctor said that when she is younger she'll have some immune system problems and get illnesses and diseases easier, but she should grow out of it when she is older."

Austin nodded. "I'm just glad she is alive and surviving."

I nodded back. Jasmine was going to be fine.

Tabitha's POV-

Justin's trail was in 2 weeks and I was to testify in court against him. Yeah I had been part of his gang and stuff but I don't know. I was too scared. I knew Justin's family had big money and they could get him out with only 600 hours of community service.

I didn't want to testify and someone the trail fails and then Justin comes after me.

I was too weak. I wasn't strong enough. But I knew I had to testify.

Ariana's POV-

I looked around the grocery store for watermelon. I mean how hard is it to find watermelon? I finally found it a reached to grab it when my hand brushed against someone else's.

"Oh I'm so sorry--" I began to say as I look up to the person that had reached for the same watermelon as I had. "Jai?" I whispered.

"Hey Ari." He said as he handed me the watermelon.

There was a break of awkward silence.

"You seem surprised." Jai said

"Well I didn't expect you to be here." I answered.

"I'm sorry about Nathan. It was on tv." Jai said

"It's alright. Jai why are you here?" I asked

"Same as you I think" he laughed

"If you were shopping you would have a cart or basket which you don't." I said "tell me the real reason your here."

"Fine I'm not shopping. I knew you would be here." He said scratching the back if his head awkwardly. "I wanted to apologize. What I did to you was wrong. I should've never said you had cheated I should have never said any of the mean things toward you. I was just caught up in the moment and things were said and I'm sorry."

"I'm over that now. It's alright I forgive you." I said turning around and starting to push my cart away.

"Wait!" Jai called out. "Can we at least be friends again?"

"Sure." I smiled "you have my number and I have yours."

Jai smiled turning away and walking out.

I knew I still had feelings for Jai. That was part of the reason Nathan walked out on me. He knew I still had feelings. But seeing him here only confirmed my feelings toward Jai. I still loved him.

☞To Be Continued...☜

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) this is the 61 chapter! OMG!!! Lol anyways

Please vote and comment and stuff that would be lovely :)

Follow my Instagram if u want to it's @the1950sgrande :)

Love you teddy bears😘