I love you more then anything

Amelia's POV-

My eyes widened in fear as I heard a gunshot.

I saw Austin on the floor covered in blood I ran to him tears blurring my vision. I ran. My hand through his hair. His eyes closed. I could tell he was in so much pain.

The gun had landed by Carter's feet. I stood up as he picked it up. My eyes widened in fear.

He picked up the gun and pointed it to Justin "get out." He said Justin ran out into another room with Tabitha. Then he pointed his gun at me. I gulped in fear.

"I know your not going to shot me." I said bravely.

"And why wouldn't I." Carter spat.

"For starters your hand isn't even on the trigger." I say as carter looks down placing his pointer finger on the trigger. "And I've seen the real you. The carter I loved. Maybe you faked it but I know even if you wanted to you couldn't kill me." I said hoping that I found comfort in my words.

Carter looked down dropping the gun to his feet. "Go." He whispered I thanked him silently as I struggled to get Austin out.

I finally did and I was met by a worried Nathan Mom and the police force.

"Oh my gosh." Mom whispered as she saw Austin. My vision was blurred from tears. Some Paramedics put Austin on a stretcher

"I'm sorry ma'am there isn't room for you in the Ambulance." The head of it said. I sobbed harder.

"No I have to be with him." I sobbed Nathan ran to my and grabbed me picking me up and taking me to the car. I sobbed harder into his chest.

After we arrived at the hospital they put Austin through tests and then into surgery. I was still crying into my mom who was crying to. Nathan paced back and forth in fear.

The doctor came out of Austin's room after he was stable which was about 6 hours later. "He is stable and all his organs are seeming to function properly. But he needs to stay for a couple days." He said letting us into Austin's room. I ran to his side hoping he was up but he was unconscious.

Tears danced on my cheeks. I say down next to him. I wanted to be alone. The doctor had everyone leave the room including mom and Nathan. I knew they wanted to see him but I need to be alone with him for now.

I grabbed his hand firmly. "Austin. The doctor said you could hear me. So I just wanted to say. That was the stupidest thing you've ever done." I sobbed. "But your my hero and I love you so so much. Please please don't leave me. I need you." I sobbed kissing his hand. "I love you so so much and... And you can't leave me I need you more then anything." I whispered.

Austin's POV- (he's still in a coma btw)

I could hear Amelias voice ring in my head I knew she was with me talking to me.

"Austin. The doctor said you could hear me." She said and I wanted to scream 'yes yes baby I can hear you.'

"So I just wanted to say that was the stupidest thing you've ever done. But your my hero." She sobbed I wanted to wake up and say 'I'd gladly do it again if it meant protecting you.'

"And I love you so. So much." She continued 'I love you so so much more.' I wanted to say and kiss her

"Please please don't leave me. I need you." She cried kissing my hand that I could tell was in her own. 'I would never even dream of leaving you baby girl.' I replied wishing I could tell her that.

"And I love you so so much and... And you can't leave me I need you more then anything." She whispered 'and I need you.' I replied in my mind.

Her angelic voice was replaced with tears. "And.. And I'm so sorry I brought you into this mess if.. If It wasnt for me you would be here and well." She cried. 'Dont say that, it's not your fault' I replied wishing she could hear my thoughts but she couldn't.

"But please... Please come back to me. You promised you'd never leave me. So... So you can't ok." She said holding back sobs. 'I know and I plan on keeping that promise.' I wanted to wake up and hold her in my arms.

I tried to move but all I could muster was my hand gripping hers tighter. She placed a gently kiss on my knuckle.

After hours of her talking about the fun times we had, the silly times we shared, the sad ones, even the dirty ones [ ;) lol yes... I just did that ;) hehe] she had to leave but I could hear her refusal. But finally she was forced to leave and I was alone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) I cried ok?! I cried!!! OMG #emotional!! Ok follow me on Instagram!! @snowianagrande ;] #yes

Oh and the "dirty" part in here yes they did have sex and yes yes I did just say that word... Oh yeah I went there ok I'm so weird god I need help anyways!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!