Who did I love?

(A/N) OMG!! Thank u guys for 5k reads I'm crying :") thank u for reading! Please don't forget to Vote and follow me!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's prov-

I slowly walk back home, as soon as I made it inside I didn't say a word to Carter only walked to my room.

I stripped of my clothes and walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I ran a hot bubble bath to calm my nerves.

I heard a knock on the door. "Babe? Are you ok?" Carter's voice said.

I think for a second. "Yeah... Yeah I'm fine." I say not very convincingly.

"No your not love." He replied firmly.

I didnt answer.

"Amelia..." He continued. I snapped.

"I said I was fine!" I said raising my voice slightly. I quickly relaize that he was only trying to help. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you..."

No reply. Great.. He was mad at me.. Lovely..

I sunk back down in the warm water letting the water take me over.

After about an hour i dried off and got dressed in some comfortable cloths. I opened the door to see Carter sitting in the middle of the room, smiling like an idiot.

"What's going on?" I say trying to hold back giggles.

"Shh... You talk too much." He whispered getting up and kissing my lips softly. I smiled.

I pulled away. "But seriously what did you do...?"

"I made you a special dinner." He smiled "I realized that you Had a lot on your mind lately. So I made you dinner."

I smile at him. He took my hand in his and lead me to the dinning room, where candles and pancakes were placed.

I giggled. "Thank you." I whisper.

"Anything for my baby girl." He answered smiling. I look down but quickly walk over to the table and sat down.

"It's lovely." I say taking a bite.

Carter blushed. I giggled.

*after dinner*

I look at the TV screen as Carter watched his show. I couldn't help but think of Austin....

I loved him.... Didnt I? No.. I love Carter... Right?

"What you thinking about baby?" Carter asked

"Just... Life." I say.

Carter nodded. "Oh"

I lay my head on his shoulder.

How come I just can't be happy? Why does my life have to be so screwed...? I thought to myself.

"I'm going to go to bed." I whisper, getting up and walking to my bedroom.

"Ok. Night babe." Carter said his eyes glued to the TV. I sigh.

I climbed into bed making the bed dip. I curled in a tight ball, slowly drifting to sleep.

"You have to chose Amelia!" Carter yelled at me.

"I can't!" I say tears blurring my vision.

"It's me or Austin!" He yelled harshly.

I shook my head.

"You can Amelia!" Carter yelled. "That's it I'm done!" He yelled.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I let a breathe of relief out. It was only a dream. But I knew better, sooner or later I would have to choose between Carter and Austin.

But the question was, who did I love?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) ok again thanks soooo much for 5k reads! Don't forget to vote and Follow me!!

Sorry it's so short!

Carmia? Or Mistin?

💋

Luv ya! ❤