Poison?

Tabitha's POV-

I pace back and forth worrying about the text I was soon to receive.

'From: J
To: T
Did you give it to her?'

'From: T
To: J
Partially...'

'From: J
To: T
And that means?'

'From: T
To: J
I gave it to her.'

'From: J
To: T
Good. See that wasn't so hard. And now you have proved yourself to me and we can forget that entire incident not too long ago.'

'From: T
To: J
You were right. I'm sorry I ever betrayed you.'

I shut my phone off quickly knowing as soon as he found out he would be chomping at the bit to rip me to shreds after what I had actually done.

And I was worried. He would find out but I would be safe here right?

Amelia's POV-

"The baby's alive!" The doctor yelled as I looked over to see a small figure not much bigger then the doctors hand in his arms.

My baby was alive! Small and premature but alive!

"We have to finish the surgery- you take the baby to the incubators." The head surgery guy (lol) said to a doctor to his side.

"Wait! Can you bring Austin in to see me please?" I beg, the doctor looked at the surgery guy and he slowly nodded.

Austin walked in and kissed my forehead gently. "I'm so sorry baby." He whispers

"Why?" I ask.

"Because the miscarriage..." He says trailing off thinking I should know what.

"They didn't tell you?" I ask. "The baby's alive! Premature -- but alive!" I say crying happy tears.

"The baby's alive? Is it a girl or a boy? What are we gonna name him or her? Is the baby ok?" Austin says blurting out all the questions in his mind.

"Yes, i don't know, I don't know, and yes -- besides being premature he or she is alright." I answer his questions.

*31.3 mins later*

They finished the surgery and I was free to walk around the hospital and go see my supposedly dead baby.

I walk up to the Incubator and look at how tiny my baby was.

It was a girl "Jasmine." I say to Austin who was by my side.

"What?" He answers

"That's her name. Jasmine." I say looking down in pride at my baby.

About three hours later me and Austin walked into the door of our house to see Tabitha sitting on the couch. I had almost forgotten she lived here.

"Where were you guys?" She asked looking over at the clock. "At 4 in the morning."

"What are you doing up at 4 in the morning?" Austin asks sassily.

"We had something we needed to take care of at the hospital. And the baby was born a couple months early." I answer her question sending Austin a glare.

"Oh. Alright." Tabitha says almost nervously.

Tabitha's POV-

At least the baby didn't die right? But Justin will rip my head when he hears.

But I technically did what he said just with a less strong poison.

Alright. Fine. I poisoned Amelia so her baby would die and Justin would be happy.

But I lessened the strength of the poison so the baby would die for a time and then the doctor would claim that the baby had died and it was a miscarriage. And they would do a C-Section. No harm done. And with that plan Justin would never know I didn't technically kill the baby.

But the poison didn't last as long as I wanted it to.

And the baby was alive.

Dang. Justin is gonna kill me.

Maybe that would be best.

For everyone.

☞To Be Continued...☜

(A/N)

Ok so update yay!

Luv ya!

Vote!!!