Money

Amelia's Pov-

"Austin...?" I ask softly.

"Yeah babe." He answered.

"Is everything really going to be ok...?" I ask not being able to meet his gaze.

He chuckles warmly. "Just because I'm in a wheelchair..? Babe ill be out of this thing in a week! The doctor said I just have to use this just to make sure my muscles are strong."

"Oh." I say, not finding any comfort in his words. I knew Justin would use Austin being in a wheelchair against me.

I look at my phone seeing it's 7:58 in the morning.

"I'm gonna go get some Starbucks ok?" I state getting up.

Austin looked at me unsure, as if deciding to let me go.

"I'll be fine love." I say kissing his cheek, hoping that I find comfort in my own words.

I grab my iPhone and wallet going over to Starbucks.

I walked about half-way there, when I came face to face with none other then Tabitha.

I quickly start to walk to the other side of the sidewalk. But before I had the chance, Tabitha grabbed my arm from behind.

"Got her." She smirked. I turn to see her and... Justin. My face went pale, my heart stopped beating for a second. My eyes widened in fear.

I tried to back away, but Justin had grabbed a tight hold of me.

"Le...let me go." I whispered, trembling under his grasp.

Justin only smirked, pulling me with him. I was frozen in my spot I could scream or move or anything.

Then it hit me. Scream you idiot! I opened my mouth to scream.

Justin clammed his hand over my mouth muffling my screams.

He stuffed me into his car before driving away. Not even bothering to tie my hands.

I remembered I had my iPhone and dialed Austin's number.

"Hello....?" Austin asked.

"Austin it's me Amelia." I say quickly and panicky.

"Amelia! Baby what's wrong?" He asked quickly.

"Justin. I'm in his car." I say

"Oh my gosh! Where are you?!" Austin yelled. I shhd him not wanting justin to hear.

"We just past center street. We're probably going to his house on Cottage..." I say. Justin suddenly pulled over. Grabbing my phone and talking to Austin.

"If you want to see your lovely girlfriend again you bring $10,000 to the warehouse at the end of Cottage and Main. At 9:00 tonight." Justin said into the phone.

I was being held for ransom! Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"IF YOU HURT HER I WILL KI-" Austin yelled through the phone as Justin hung up.

Austin's Pov-

He had my Amelia! If he even touched a hair on her head I'd....

I realized this Justin character had hung up I quickly dial Ariana's number

"Hello Austin!" Her perky voice said.

"Ariana.." I started not knowing how to tell her about what happened to Amelia.

"What's wrong? Is it Amelia? Is she hurt..?!" Ariana said rushed.

"No... Not yet anyway..." I mutter the last part.

I could ariana put it on speaker, probably so Nathan could hear.

"Where is she Austin? What's going on?" She says scared.

I tell her the entire story. She was in tears at the end.

"Austin..? Where is my baby?" She says sobbing.

"I'm going to go get her and give Justin the money..." I say in defeat.

"You have $10,000?" She asked.

"Yeah.. For collage but I don't care." I say whispering the collage part.

"I have $10,000! Use the one in my bank! I can't ask you to take your collage money!" Ariana says.

"No it's for Mia..." I say, looking at the time 8:37 pm (pretend that the time leaped lol!)

I ran to the bank taking out $10,000 exactly. I had to get Amelia back. No matter what...

Thankful, my muscles were strong enough so I was able to walk to the warehouse.

I looked at the time 9:01 pm and Justin wasnt there. Where was my Amelia...?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) I'm sorry this was a horrible chapter!!!

Vote? Comment? Follow me?

Luv ya! ❤