Ride

Dream
I went down the stairs on Jason's house to get water. I stretched my arm up to the cabinet to reach the glasses then someone handed me the glass. I turned to look who it was and it was Alison
    "Ali?" I was surprised
    "Did you miss me?" She asked
    "Yes, of course" I replied still in shock
     "I want to talk to you" she said
    "About what" I asked her 
    "My brother, watch out for him, A isn't happy" she said then she left. I wanted to ask her more but she disappeared.
      "What the hell" I was so confused. She seemed so real.
End of dream
Hours later morning
  I slowly open my eyes. That was a weird dream last night. I turned over to face the wall and on the night stand next to me was a glass of water.
    "But I only dreamed about getting water" I whispered to myself. I turned the other way and saw Jason sleeping peacefully. I moved closer to him and laid my head on him. He slowly started waking up after 15 minutes.
     "Hey, I had a weird dream last night that I talked to Alison" he stretched. I sat up quickly. 
     "I had that dream too" I told him
     "That's weird" he laughed but I didn't. 
     "Uh, it's 8 I have to get going" he got up. 
     "Where?" I asked
     "Work" he laughed. I felt pretty stupid that I just asked that
      "Oh and I have school " I jumped up and Jason gave me the change of clothes that I keep there. I got ready fast and ran out the door. I ran inside the school right as the bell rang. I got my stuff at my locker and went to history class.
      "Hello class I'm your new teacher" the women said and turned around
      "Meredith" I whispered to myself. She saw me and she smiled at me
       "Well hello Aria" she still smiled and I had an angry look on my face. Spencer touched my arm telling me to calm down and I tried. The class continued and I Ignored her as much as possible.
      "No one knows?" She asked
      "How about you Aria?" She asked me and I gave her an aggressive look.
      "Rot in hell bitch" I yelled at her and her jaw dropped. I got up and went to the principals office because I knew that's where I was headed. As I walked down the hall I cried. It's all her fault. How could she be smiling at me she tore my family apart. I walked into the principals office and he had me sit down
      "Hello Aria, your teacher told me you were on your way" he got a note pad
      "Why would you say that to your teacher?" He asked.
      "She had an affair with my father and she is the reason my parents are getting divorced" I told him. He started writing down what I said
"Why is she even working here? My poor mom, she has to see her everyday, and I have to see her everyday!" I stood up.
"Aria, I'll take care of this" he gave me a half smile and I went into my moms class room the rest of the period. After her class ended she walked over to me.
       "Aria, the principal told me what happened, it's ok to be frustrated but you have to understand that what happened, happened, and our lives will go on" my mom hugged me and I cried.
       "Can I go home?" I asked her
      "Sure did you drive yourself here?" She asked me
       "No" I answered
       "Well then walk, I can't leave my next class is coming in" she told me. I went to my locker and got my home work and my things I need to take home. I called Jason. My phone rang.
        "Hey babe what's up?" He asked into the phone
        "Are you busy?" I asked him
       "No, why?" He asked me
        "Can you pick me up at school right now?" I asked afraid he would say no.
"Of course" he said into the phone all happy.
"Thanks" I smiled to myself. I sniffled a little bit and hoped he wouldnt notice and he didn't.
"On way now" he told me and then hung up. I waited outside the school for maybe 5 minutes then his car pulled up and I got in it. I was silent for a few minutes
"So why did I just pick you up from school?" Jason asked me
"The girl my dad had an affair with is my new history teacher and I told her to rot in hell, so I went to the principals office then i went to my moms class room and she said I could leave." I stared out the window.
"I'm sorry, Ar" Jason grabbed my hand and he squeezed it a little.
"Thx" I turned and gave him a sad smile
"Do you want me to drop you home?" He asked
"No" I answered not sure where I wanted to go
"Do you want to go back to work with me?" He asked and I gave him a smile
"Yeah" I replied and he drove to his work. It's just him in there because his dad is never in town. We got there and we got out of the car. We walked into the office. He went around to behind his desk and I just stood there not knowing what to do.
"Do you want paper to color on?" He asked me.
"I'm not 4, Jason" I laughed.
"Ok then, what do you want to do?" He asked
"Do you have something that you need to organize?" I asked. He handed me a stack of papers.
"Alphabetical" he gave me a smile and I went on the floor organizing the papers. We sat in silence for about an hour while I organized papers and he did stuff on the computer.
"Jason" I got his attention
"Wha" he was deep in the computer
"Do you always work in silence?" I asked him and he looked at me
"Does it bother you?" He asked
"Very much" I answer him so he put on Pandora. THANK GOD! The silence was hurting my ears. Jason started to work again and I finished organizing the papers. I found plain pieces of paper and started making things and drawing. 3 hours went by and I was bored. I colored a piece of paper I drew designs and colored it in. I folded the paper into a paper airplane. Then I unfolded it and write 'I love you' in the middle. I folded it again and threw it at him. It hit his head and he grabbed it and gave me a look.
"Unfold it" I commanded and so he did. He read it.
"You're cute" he smiled. Then two seconds later he threw a paper airplane at me. It was colored with designs and I unfolded it, it said 'I love you too' I smiled. I took another piece of paper and just crumbled it up and threw it at him.
"Seriously" he laughed and threw one right back at me. That started a fun fight with paper. We hid behind desks and threw paper at each other. I ducked and I spun just so it wouldn't hit me. Jason did the same but I got him a few times. He threw another one and it hit me.
"I GOT YOU!" He yelled all happy and we both started hysterically laughing. I ran over to him and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed him. He held me. I pull away and run my fingers threw his hair.
"Yeah, you got me" I smiled and he kissed me again.
"We should clean this up then we can leave" Jason said and then placed me down. We cleaned up the papers and I grabbed the plane Jason made and put it in my bag. Once we finished cleaning we got in the car and he drove me home. I opened the door to my house and walked in. I shut it behind me and leaned my back against it. Then I got a text from Spencer to meet at the brew.
"Guess I'm going out again" I re opened the door and got in my car. I went to the brew and walked in. I got a coffee and went over with the girls.
"What's up?" I asked
"No what's up with you?" They asked. I explained everything to them about Meredith.
"We are sorry, Aria" Hanna apologized.
      "It's not your fault" I gave a sad smile. Spencer came back over from getting her drink and Jason followed.
        "Hey babe" I greeted him.
       "Hey" he greeted back
       "So tomorrow, we are having a small ceremony for Alison" he told us
        "She's being buried again?" Emily asked
       "Not in a cemetery, I made time for you guys after everyone leaves" he told us. We all thought it was nice except Spencer
"Are you kidding me" Spencer scuffed
"Spencer?" Emily called
"No, the past 2 years have been all about Alison and this is the 3rd ceremony we are having, I'm not going" Spencer yelled and left the brew.
"We will be there" Emily assured Jason. And he nodded