I am Invincible

A few weeks later

   I slowly opened my eyes. I turned over and saw Jason wasn't there. I was confused. Then he came in, with a Wide smile
     "Morning" he greeted me and sat on the side of the bed next to me. He handed me a coffee and gave me a kiss.
       "Morning" I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. Why was I scared.
       "I have an idea" he said. Uh oh
       "Why don't you come to Ethiopia with me?" He asked.
        "Ethiopia? Sounds like a place a princess would grow up" I laughed
         "Well it's not, it's a place that needs help, I have to go for work, and I want you to come" he offered and I hesitated
          "Come on Aria, it would be a perfect experience for the two of us together" he stared into my eyes.
"I wanna go Jason but I'm not rich" I said to him
"The charity will pay for it" he smiled
"Maybe" I kissed his cheek then got up to get ready for an interview I had. I showered did my hair and did make up. I put on a formal outfit that wasn't comfortable at all. I was about to leave. I gave Jason a kiss goodbye.
"You can do it" he hugged me then I left. I walked down the street. I passed people who had outfits just like mine, the only difference was they were going to their jobs I was interviewing for one. I entered doors and went up a flight of stairs. I opened a door and entered a floor of offices and desks. I followed a women to a room with the boss in it.
       "You must be Aria Marie Montgomery" she shook my hand
        "I am, nice to meet you" I smiled
Jason's POV
I sat at my desk as I did work. My phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. I picked up
"hello?" I asked into then phone
"Hey Jason? It's Charlotte" she was crying and my eyes widened. Why was Charlotte calling me. Oh no
"Hi Charlotte, why are you calling me?" I asked
"I need more help getting out of the hospital, Alison isn't enough" she begged me.
"I don't think you are ready to get out Charlotte, I'm not helping" I got frustrated
"Please Jason you don't understand" she screamed.
"After what you did, you deserve to be in there" I yelled at her and slammed the phone down hanging up. I leaned on my desk and put my hand on my head. I can't let Charlotte out, not after what she did to Alison, to Spencer, to Hanna, to Emily, to Aria and to my family.

Aria's POV
I walked out of the interview. I got in the elevator. Another guy was in there.
"Hello" he greeted me
"Hi, I'm Aria" I shook his hand
"I'm Liam" he smiled
"Nice to meet you, do you work here?" I asked him
"Yeah I do, Actually I work in the office in Boston, but I'm here for a meeting" he told me
"Oh is Boston nice?" I asked him
"Very" he smiled then the elevator came to a stop and opened.
"Well hopefully I'll see you around" I smiled and left. I went outside and it was pouring rain.
"Of course" I scuffed. I got a taxi and got in. It was a long drive because of traffic. I got out of the taxi and ran so I didn't get too soaked. I got into the apartment building and went up the stairs because the elevator is out of order right now. In the middle of the stairs I got a call. A call from Alison.
"Hey Ali" I greeted her
"Aria hey, are you ok?!" She panicked
"Yeah Alison why?" I asked confused
"Charlotte broke out of the hospital and I don't know what she is going to do, I just know that this morning she was mad" she sounded scared
"Alison why was she mad?" I asked worried now
"Because Jason wouldn't help her get released early" she told me
"So wouldn't she be after him right now?!" I panicked into the phone
"Oh god I didn't think of it that way, I'm gonna head to New York to check on him and hopefully get Charlotte" she said
"No, I'm already in New York I'll go check on him" I told her.
"But you don't know his address" she told me.
"Then give me it, come on Alison you are dealing with a lot let me do this for you" I offered and she gave me the address that I already knew and lived at. After I hung up the phone I finished the flight of stairs faster. I ran fast up the stairs. I got in the apartment and Jason was on the couch on the computer.
"Lock the doors" I commanded and he gave me a curious look.
"Charlotte broke out of the hospital and Alison and I both think she is coming for you" I panicked and he jumped up. We locked the doors and windows.
          "How did she get out?" Jason was scared 
          "I don't know, Jason don't be worried" I grabbed his hand and gave him a hug. 
           "Uh um, how did the interview go?" Jason asked with a shaken voice.
            "I think it went pretty well" I told him
            "Well that's good" he tried to smile. Then there was banging on the door.
             "Open the fucking door, Jason! NOW" it was Charlotte. Jason's eyes widened
              "Come on Jason I'm not stupid, I know you are in there" she screamed.
              "Hide" he told me
             "No" I answered
              "Do it Aria, now!" He commanded. I went in the fancy chest at the end of the bed. There was a hole were I could look through. Jason went and unlocked the door. Charlotte walked in.   
            "Hello Charlotte" he took a deep breath
            "How are you Jason? I haven't seen you in 2 years" she asked
            "I'm fine, how are you" he asked
             "I've been better, you know it kinda hurts when your Brother won't help you" she did a head tilt.
             "I would help you if you didn't hurt Alison and the girls" Jason told her and she laughed
             "Yeah, speaking of, how is that slut, Aria, is she still using you for fun?" Charlotte laughed.
             "She's not a slut!" Jason yelled. Charlotte laughed creepily.
             "You're in denial, listen Jason, stop thinking of her and help your sister" she screamed. She pulled out a gun from behind her. She pulled up pointing at Jason
             "So are you gonna help me or are you gonna stand up for Aria!" Charlotte was yelling and was angry.
               "Charlotte" Jason took a deep breath.
              "Pick very carefully Jason because I can blow your head off" she yelled at him.
              "I'm not gonna help you Charlotte" he answered. I panicked and got out of the chest and ran to Charlotte. She was about to pull the trigger but I jumped on her. I fought with her. Trying to I get the gun then she pulled the trigger and shot me in stomach. I couldn't get up. Charlotte pushed me over and left me on the floor.
           "At least I got one" Charlotte said then left. Jason rushed over to me he held me up and covered the wound. He called 911 and I blacked out

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school😁 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!