Little Drummer

1 week later

It was Christmas Day. All of the girls came over and their boyfriends/girlfriends.
"Ok everyone, any gift you have put under the tree" I announced and everyone listened. No I still have not told Jason I am pregnant. I am making it one of his Christmas gifts. Axel has a cute reindeer onesie on today. We were all wearing pajamas.
We all sat together on the couches and watched a few Christmas movies. Then Ali and I put out food for everyone. Suddenly the wind and the snow picked up.
"Guys, the snow looks pretty bad out there" Hanna pointed out. We all looked out the window and realized we were trapped inside the house because of the snow.
" we're stuck here" Spencer called out
"It can't be terrible, we can listen to music, watch movies and bake cookies" I offered. Ali put axel down for a nap. The girls and I all gathered in the kitchen and started baking and cooking. I was baking cookies.
"Hey guys do you remember about 5 years ago, we were trapped in Spencer's house all together and we still had an awesome Christmas" Emily remembered and I smiled thinking of it.
"I don't" Alison said. We were in a fight with Alison at the time so she wasn't there
"Oh yeah you weren't there, sorry Ali" Emily apologized
"Don't apologize em" Alison smiled and continued putting whipped cream on a pie.
"Guys, do you remember when there was time where all our worries were if we got presents from santa or not?" I laughed and the others did too.
"And now we worry about boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and children" Spencer reminded us.
"I'm really happy how my life went, no matter if we had A or not" I told them and gave them a hug.
"You 4 are my family, and I wouldn't wish to have Christmas celebrated with anybody else" I hugged them and they hugged me.
"Guys want to do gifts?" Hanna asked. We all nodded. Without the guys seeing we got our gifts to each other. Alison passed out gifts to all of us first.
"I'm taking it back about 12 years ago, I got you guys bracelets, well now I got you guys something better" Ali smiled as we opened the box to the golden lockets with a picture of all of us together when we were young and one from now on the inside.
"Wow Alison these are beautiful" I couldn't help but smile. We all opened the rest of each other's gifts and we all loved each gift.

4 hours later

We have been trapped in this house for 6 hours. The snow has covered the windows and some of us were getting anxious. I looked around the room and noticed Jason wasn't there. I grabbed two little boxes, the two gifts for him. I went around the house looking for him. I went into our room and found him sitting on the bench by the window. He stared at the snow blocking the world. I knocked on the door and he whipped his head around.
"Hey babe" I greeted and sat with him on the bench.
"Hey what's up?" He smiled.
"Just a little restless" I answered
"Aren't we all, I've watched Christmas vacation 5 times today already" he laughed.
"I've made 5 batches of cookies" i told him and he laughed more.
" want your gifts?" I asked him.
"Sure, I'll get yours they are in the closet" he got up and got two gifts. I gave him one. He ripped it open and saw a watch that I bought him. He loved it and said thank you and gave me a hug. I opened one a gift and I saw a camera in the box. It was way better than the one I have now. I gave him a thankful hug. I made him give me my other gift because I was still scared to give him the last box. After that was over I finally gave him the box. He ripped it open then took the top off of the box. He picked up the paper.
Merry Christmas
Hope this gift will make you smile for the rest of your life
Flip over ->
He read the back of it. I saw him give Confused look before he flipped. Once He saw it his jaw dropped and his eyes widen I didn't know whether to run or hug him so I did neither. He stared at the ultra sound photo for a few minutes. Then he looked up at me.
"You're........Pregnant?" He asked happily. I nodded to him and he gave me a tight hug.
"I'm so happy you aren't scared right now" I said into his ear as he hugged me
"So am I Aria" he laughed.
"How far a long?" He asked me.
"2 and half months" I answered.
"How long have you known?" Jason asked me.
" a week" I replied.
"I can't believe you are pregnant, is that why you were sick a week ago?" He asked and I nodded. He hugged me again.
"Let's go tell everyone" Jason offered. We both got up and ran to the living room. Everyone stared at us and I wanted to go back in my room because that's when I really realized this was real.
"Everyone I'm pregnant" I announced quickly, like a bandaid. The girls faces lit up and they all came and hugged me and Jason and the guys hugged me and gave Jason a "bro hug".

Later that night

Everyone was still in the house. Jason and I went to bed.
"Merry Christmas, Jason" I smiled and he gave me a kiss.

A/N

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed the chapter! My other stories have Christmas chapters as well! Hope you all enjoy and Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!!