New Soul

It's been a week and everything was ready for the babies. Jason is excited and nervous, I'm uncomfortable and cranky. I might be what's making him nervous. Two days ago Jason and I found a house that we really like and will most likely buy it. Alison doesn't want us to leave, but I have a feeling that when we move out she's going to ask Emily to move in with her.
    Jason and I laid on the couch, I kept moving and shifting because I couldn't get comfortable.
     "Need help?" Jason asked
     "Nope, just fixing my clothes" I said as I pulled my shirt down a little bit. I stood up to go get a drink. 
         "Where are you going?" Jason asked
        "I'm getting water, do you want anything?" I asked. He shook his head no. I went to the fridge and opened it. As soon as I grabbed a mini water bottle I felt something weird. I backed up a little bit so I can look I saw something wet on the floor. Did I pee? Ew no!
          "Jason!" I called him. He ran in. He looked at me and widened his eyes then started laughing.
           "Did you spill water to scare me?" Jason asked with a laugh
             "No but that would have been funny" I laughed a little too. Then his eyes widened again
             "Wait so your water actually broke!" Jason exclaimed.
           "Yes, why are we still talking about it, let's go" I said and we got in the car and Jason got the go bag and we left.

1 hour later

   I was in the hospital bed. Contraction after contraction. My mom was there, driving me a little bit crazy but everyone was, especially Jason.
Alison's POV

   I was at Emily's house. Axel was in his pack and play as Emily and I ate dinner.
     "Emily I want to talk to you about something" I said. She sipped her water then asked
      "What is it?"
      "Aria and Jason are going to be moving out once that buy a house and I'm going to be alone with axel" I said to her
         "You really loved having them, but did you really want 3 kids in your house?" Emily asked with a laugh
          "I thought it would be fun, but Jason and Aria want their own home, I guess I get it" I sighed
           "But what I want to talk to you about was, if you wanted to move in with me?" I asked her and a smile grew on her face. She stood up and hugged me
             "Of course Alison, I would love to and I can help so much with axel" she smiled and I gave her a kiss. Just then I got a text.
Jason: Aria is in labor and is probably going to be having the babies really soon
My eyes widened and a smiled grew in my face. I was getting nieces!!! Emily and I got axel. We dropped him off at Emily's moms house and we got balloons and went to the hospital. We waited in the waiting room.

3 hours later
Jason's POV

I was holding the two babies in my arms as Aria slept. I looked at both of them. The were both so small, like a football. I watched as one stretched her little arms up high. Just then Aria started to wake up. She turned and looked at me with the babies and smiled.
"Hey" she woke
"Hey, want one?" I asked and handed her the one in my left arm.
"They are small" Aria played with the baby's hand.
"What are we going to name them?" I asked her.
"I like Mia for this one" she said as she looked at the baby.
"Ok Mia" I repeated and Aria got out our list of names
"Pick one for this one" she said.
"Ok I like Della" I smiled at the baby.
"Ok, then it's agreed Mia and Della, do you like your names" Aria whispered to the babies. I handed the babies to Aria and went into the waiting room where our friends and family were. When I walked out everyone stood up and surrounded me.
"Ok, so we have both babies! The names are, Mia Holly Dilaurentis and Della Alison dilaurentis" I announced. Alison and Aria's mom smiled because we used their names for the middle names. Alison and holly went in with me to see the babies. Alison held Della and holly held Mia. Aria moved over on the bed and I laid next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I watched Ali and holly with the babies.