Skinny Love//last Chapter

6 months later

The babies are 6 months old now. Della looks more like Jason with the light eyes and blonde hair and Mia looks like me with the dark hair and big eyes. They are really good, the first 2 months were kind of rough with nights and the crying. But it's gotten easier as they get older. Alison and Emily have started planning Emily moving in here. Jason and I bought a home and are moving out soon. The only thing about the home is, it's not near rosewood.
Alison and I were in the kitchen cooking dinner together, where we suddenly heard a baby cry. We looked at each other unsure of which baby it was.
"Which one is it?" Ali asked
"I don't know, but I have double the chance" I said and went down the hallway. I walked into the babies room and I didn't hear crying then from my bedroom Jason grabbed my arm and pulled me in.
"Oh my god, Jason your scared the crap out of me!" I yelled then he covered my mouth.
"What is going on?" I asked
"Don't get mad at me for figuring this out without asking you, but we are moving into our knew place this Wednesday" Jason told me
"Jason that's 3 days away! We don't have enough time" I stressed.
"I know but it's the only day that isn't really far from now" Jason told me and I sighed.
"Ok, well we should start packing" I said and started walking back to the kitchen.
"Wait where are you going?" He asked
"Back to the kitchen, you can pack" I said and left. I walked back in with Alison.
"Which baby was it?" So asked
"Jason" I answered and Ali laughed.
"What did he need you for?" Ali asked me
"He wanted to tell me that, we are moving on Wednesday" I told her and her smile fell.
"Already" she asked. I nodded. She started to cry and I went and hugged her
"Alison, it's not like I'm leaving your life forever" I said in her ear .
"I know but it's far and you guys have been here awhile, in going to miss you two" she gave sad smile.

For the next 3 days friends and family helped us pack up and prepare the place for us. I was at Ali's house and I was packing up the baby room, when Della started crying. I picked her up and tried putting her back to sleep, because they were napping.
           "Are you not tired, do you want me to read to you?" I asked as if she could respond
            "Or I can sing to you or just rock you' I continued. 'I have the perfect song" I smiled at her and she smiled a little too. I started singing.
           "Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
Birds singing in a sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me
Say nighty night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss" then Jason came up behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then picked up Mia and he sang the song with me
  "I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me
Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this
Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you
And in your dreams
Whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me" both of the babies smiled and so did Jason and I. We put the babies back and went into the kitchen together.
"Remember when we first started dating, and we would go to Philly all the time together and we spent the summer" I thought back to when I was younger.
"Yeah, we had good memories there." Jason answered
"What were you thinking, either after or during the date?" I asked him
"The same thing, I was thinking, I'm going to marry that girl" Jason smiled at me. I laughed a little and smiled. Jason walked over to me and gave me a kiss.
"I love you and my life is amazing because of you and especially because of those two babies in there" Jason smiled and pointed to the baby room. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him to give him a hug.
"I love you too, let's go get boxes to load the car." We walked down the hall to our room and got boxes.

We got all our boxes in the car and most were already at the new place. Jason got Mia and I got Della. Before we left I looked around, then I shut the door and got in the car. We put the girls in the backseat and we drove to our new home. Once we got there We unloaded the car and put the babies inside the place we set boxes down and we sat on the couch.
Around 7pm we put the babies to bed. Jason and I walked over to a window with an amazing view.
"Philadelphia lights were always amazing" I smiled and put my head on Jason's shoulder. Jason put his arm around me.
"Yeah and the memories are amazing too" Jason said
"I can't believe the guy sold this place back to you" I said surprisingly
"I did a lot of begging to get this apartment back, it means too much to us" Jason kissed my head. We looked out the window and watched the bands play in the streets and looked at the lights. This is our home, Jason and I together with our two children.