Dirty Laundry

I raced home and walks into the apartment. I didn't see Jason anywhere. Then he came around the corner. He walked over to me.
       "Hey listen I'm sorry about not being supportive about your job, it's a really great thing" he smiled. I wanted to hide under a rock and have someone smash me with the rock I was under.
       "Thanks" I mumbled
       "Where were you last night, I was worried" he gave me a curious look. Now I wish Charlotte would come back and shoot me with that gun again. I took a deep breath
         "Someone from work took me out for drinks" I answered
          "Strange you didn't think to call me that you would be out all night" Jason stared me down  and my eyes filled with tears. He saw the look on my face and his eyes filled too. I shook my head but no words came out of my mouth.
           "Jason, I'm so sorry" I cried.
           "Aria, why would you do that?" He asked
           "I was drunk and so was he and I don't remember much of it" I answered him. I walked closer to Jason and grabbed his hand. He pulled his hand away from me, like he was disgusted. I started crying.
             "Jason I'm sorry, I love you! You know that!" I yelled as the tears rolled down my face hitting my chest.
              "I don't know how much I'm believing that right now" he backed up.    
               "Where are you going?" I called after him
              "To pack, I'm leaving tomorrow for Ethiopia" he swallowed hard. 
             "But you aren't suppose to leave until next week" I whipped my tears
               "Yeah well I just switched my flight" he left the room and I broke down and cried. I'm an idiot. I sat on the floor. I just cried and cried. I didn't see Jason after that. He just disappeared to pack. I got up and went to get ready.
     I left the apartment and went to work. I went in the elevator and went to my desk. I sat down. Liam was across from me and was happy as could be. I sat and did work. I didn't say one thing to Liam. I didn't know what to say to him. I wanted to die. I looked up at a photo on my desk of me and Jason. I picked up the frame and smashed it on the ground. The flame was broken on the floor and the picture sat there. I picked up the picture and ripped it in half and placed it back on the ground. Liam was starring at me with his jaw opened.
      "You ok Montgomery?" He asked me worried
       "No I'm not ok, I really screwed up" I started to cry. Liam got up and tried to comfort me but I brushed him off. I didn't want him to touch me. How could this happen. I'm going to lose Jason again. I can't! I stood up and left the office. I couldn't stay there any longer. I went home and Jason luggage was in the front. He was on the couch with his back facing the door. I could tell he was upset. I shut the door and he turned around.  
         "I came home early" I told him.
         "ok" he answered. I sat on the chair next to the couch.
          "Are we really breaking up again?" I held back the tears.
            "Aria if you were in my position what would you do!" He yelled at me
           "I would work it out..... If you loved that person enough" I answered him. He stared me in the eyes.
            "I love you Aria I do, but this hurts a lot more than you know" he told me
            "Jason I can't lose you again" I mumbled
           "I'm sorry Aria" he let a tear escape. He left the apartment. I don't know where he was going. I sat on the couch  and watched tv shows and cried.
     Jason didn't come home until late. It was 11:30 when he came home. I was on the couch asleep, because I figured he wouldn't want me in the same bed. I can't believe I was losing him again.
Next morning

   I helped Jason take his luggage to his cab and I went with him to the airport. We arrived and we walked in. It was silent most of the time. We waited for his plane to board.
      We sat in chairs with others around us. I wanted everything to be normal again. Then Jason's flight was called. He was about to board. Jason stood up. I grabbed his hand
       "Jason please" I begged him
       "Aria, this is hard for me too" he didn't pull his hand away. I stood up
        "Jason I didn't do it on purpose I was drunk, you should understand that" he got frustrated. I know I shouldn't have said that.
          "Goodbye Aria" he said and pulled away. I put my hand on my forehead in disbelief. My eyes over flowed. I cried. He walked on to the plane and I fell on my knees and bawled. I started hyperventilating.
         "He's really leaving" I cried to myself. I knew people were looking but I didn't care at all. My heart broke in a Million pieces. If only I didn't go out to drink, if only I didn't meet Liam, if only I didn't take this damn job. I sat in the middle of the airport and cried.

    I went home and had a voice mail. I pressed play.
     "Hey Aria, it's Liam, I realized you were upset today, I was going to ask if you want to go out dating wise, but then I realized why you were upset, when ever you are ready I'm here, bye" I deleted the message and got in the shower. This is going to be hard.