Four:Bang!!

Nandini's outfit in the picture.

Nandini's p.o.v.

"Listen I need to go inside. My friend is there . I need to check her. " I pleaded but the guard just a shitty rascal behaving like he knows everything. Stupid fool!

"Madam, I know which friend is inside. You just want to meet with your boyfriend. I can't open the door for you . Please go away." He said sternly.

"How stupid, listen" I said but he just went inside.

Oh no !!! Now what how will I go inside. I search the sides of college. There I can see a small wall . I can jump through that. What ! I am not that short.

After so many trials I managed to jump inside the wall . But my bad luck ,it always follow me. My foot stuck in the wires oh god please help me or else I'll break my bones today.

I am about to fall but then someone caught me. I turned around to see the handkerchief guy. He is good. I can see in his eyes. Without explaining him anything , he just gave me the direction to go inside .

"Navya ! Navya !are you here? Can you here me? Navya" I shouted

But I got no reply. God ! Where is she ?

Hope she is fine.

Then I see a green dustbin in the middle of the lawn .I can see navya's handbag near the seat.

Fuck! She is inside that shit!!

She must be scared.

I confirmed my suspicion by asking her if she is inside . yup! She is inside.

They are fucking monsters. I will see them tomorrow.

I open the bin and take her out. She looks tired and most probably scared.

"Navya are you okay. Do I take you to hospital?"

"No , no Nandini . I am fine. Don't worry. They are really bad . Now you are my first best friend. They all are monsters. They fooled me. " she said crying.

"Its okay , Navya" I console her.

She take out a white fucking rat from her hand and show me.

"You know what Nandini. He is Babbu . He was the one who encouraged me to keep fighting in the dark . His white skin was shining like a tube light." She said still crying

I really wanted her to be quite so I search my bag for some tissue paper so that she could quit her wailing.

Damn! Where is this paper . can't find a thing when it is needed.

I just take out all the mess from my bag to take the tissue paper. I throw all the articles on the bench .

Gosh! Finally found it.

I give her and after some time she seems normal to me at least she is not crying now.

I collect my items from the bench and put it back in my bag.

I drop her to her hostel. This is the second day in Mumbai and again I am too tired to Stand. I just wanna sleep.