Thirteen: New day

Well thank you people for your support . I am really grateful.

Well, I won't keep you more.

****

Manik was getting restless after the kiss. He can't believe that how can a simple peck by an accident could rattle so many emotions in him. After that little and electrifying kiss he is lost in her thoughts.

No one and by no one he means not even Alya stirred those emotions in his body and to his heart. After the kiss he just felt a weird connection with that commoner.

Because he gas seen her eyes, the dark chocolate eyes, the same big brown eyes which were too innocent for their own good. The eyes similar to his kitten, the sparkle he felt for her was similar to that electrifying kiss he shared with Nandini.

What a coincidence. Both the girls have same names could she be his kitten.

No, no Manik what are you thinking she can't be her. After all if she was really kitten then she would have confronted him the first day and beside she is Alya's sister. So she can't be my sweet kitten.

 So she can't be my sweet kitten

Nandini's pic as a child.

But how can I feel that connection to her. Those eyes, those pretty eyes'.

****

Here Nandini is also nervous to face Manik after yesterday .

She told her worries to Dhruv who was really sweet after comforting he treated her with red velvet cake her one of the favorites. He told her that Manik wouldn't Even think about it so she should not worry anymore . After that they chatted for a while in their favorite park behind Dhruv's house.

It seems that she is late for the practice. That Bastard will now make snardy double meaning remarks at her and she have to play it cool.

She doesn't know why she is doing all this shit but for now she would let destiny lead her life after all it is worth to take.a chance. You don't have any regret in your life.

"Hi Navya"

"Hi Nandini, my bestiee. You are here I was waiting for you"

"Why , everything OK"

"No, you won't believe it"

"What Navya" I ask suddenly nervous.

Now what happened to make her like this.