Twenty five

Thanks for all the votes and comments guys. It means a lot. Sorry that I can't reply to each and every comment you people do in my story. That doesn't mean I don't read them. I really do read them and it just gives me a lot of energy and happiness to write a new chapter.

But the most coolest comments which I read are from @ashkiks.

Thank you babe .

Now the main point is guys the previous part was marked as private. I repeat private. So, please don't PM me about this question.
I already said in the first chapter that this book will have some private chapters.
I can't say it again &again.

Well, enough of my boring lala . Enjoy your chapter.

****

Chapter 25

"Manik , put me down." I said wiggling from his tight hold but he just traps me more into him.

"What? I asked you to put me down. " I narrowed my eyes but this man just grins .

I am mad now. What is wrong with him?

I pinch his neck where I was holding him.

"Ouch! Stop it wild kitten." He grunted in pain.

"Well, why? I thought I was talking to a statue.Put me down. And what is this animalistic behavior of yours tearing my clothes ever time you catch a hold of me , biting my skin like a fruit and what not? Do you even realize that we are in public place before going all caveman on me?" I asked heatedly.

"Ya! I know kitten. But no body is going to disturb us here and for your kind information this is my secret spot. So, ya I can do whatever I want here." He smiled as if he eon a lottery.

" oh! How kind of you!!!" I mocked

"Well for your other questions I was claiming you as mine. I want to let every fucker out there to know that you belong to me. As for tearing your clothes...... You should not look so good every time I see you and my mind gets clouded with just your touch so I really don't have any explanation for that" he completed with a shy smile.

God, who is this dude? Where is my sweet Manik gone who always did what I told him but now he is doing exact opposite of what I want. Oh! Shut it . you want his hot sexy body and those kissable lips. Screamed my inner voice. God ! This voice can be really irritating