Ten: Acquainted

Well hello pretty people over there. I hope you are doing fine as for me I am good too.

Again this chapter is dedicated to all the lovely people who voted .

Please silent readers. Show your appreciations by just a mere click on vote button.

It will make me happy.

****

Nandini was relieved after Harshad left from there.

Now she can go and warn cabir so that he would be careful next time.

Just when she was about to bolt from there a hand grabbed her and pulled her towards the source.

Oh god! Harshad caught me. It was just a ploy to catch me red handed and I was stupid enough to come out and offer myself in a silver platter. I am such a fool thought Nandini.

"Nandini why are you hiding in the lab" asked the ever so curious voice of her friend. Yup! My friend tortoy who else.

"Oh ! Its you tortoy . " thank God he is the one who is here aiyapaa. I love you.

"Yeah! Its me WHO else. You were expecting someone." He asked.

Oh how sweet my tortoy is back from that shy guy. He is freely talking . Thank god.

"No , no one. Actually I was a bit shocked you know." I said convincing him.

And as the innocent creature he is he instantly agreed.

Well but I have to cut this meeting short as I have someone to catch.

"Well tortoy! Why don't you come at my place today. You know we can talk freely." I said. It's so long that I sat with a friend and just spent quality time with them. I wish that tiger could be with us too just like old times but its too much to ask.

I have to be satisfied with Dhruv only.

"Okay , Kitty" Dhruv said. Although Manik called me kitten Dhruv always stuck with Kitty as it was the name given by him. They always fought over kitty and kitten. Stupid fools I so miss that.

"Bye Dhruv" I said as I waved him to catch my prey I mean little romeo cabir.

I am running on the corridors as if my life depends on it and seriously there is a life dependent on it no make that two.

But for the love of god I can't find the video devil. Where the hell is he?

Vanished in thin air.