Thirty four

Chapter 34

Nandini's POV

"Its just a start baby." He whispered in my ear.

I whimper loud not liking the idea a bit. I mean who likes to wait. But I wait for him.

"Now listen , very clearly. Don't try to touch me or anything otherwise I will stop and you will not get your pleasure. Is it clear baby" he asks in his husky voice. I moan in return.

How can he acts so cool and I become impatient to reach my heaven.

He starts his evil torture from my neck . Giving me all those beautiful sensation , kissing me, licking me and oh! God all these bites. Those love bites. "Aah! Manik....."

"Don't give me anymore marks before the performance. Control your cannibalism." And with that said he gives me a deep bite. 

"Oh!  God ...... More..." I moan aloud.

"Really , but you just said something different didn't you?" He smirks and I melt into puddle.

"Manik...." I whimper . Silently asking for speeding him up .

"Patience baby...." He traces my clevage and then near my aerolas but not to close just merely touching me worshipping me.

I can't control the moans coming out of my mouth. With this rate people are going to hear me or worse we both will be rusticated for this behavior in the college premises.

Then he starts lapping at my pussy as if he will die if he will not have enough and I can feel something developing inside me.

"Oh! Ooo! Yes ..... Baby" I rasped

And he continues to do his usual assault on my pussy.

When I was about to reach the heights he thrusted into me hard and I screamed.
"Mannik....... Oh god . Shit! You are deep"

"Just relax baby. " He moans and pick ups the speed.

Rolling and thrusting his dick into me while sucking on my nipples as if they are a candy. I can't take more of this torture and place my hand on his arse.

And push him inside me with a vigorous speed. Soon I can feel him hardening and I know he is going to come soon. I want us to come together. So I clench around his thick hard rock and he groans.

"Nandini.... Stop doing that baby" he pleads uncontrollable but I don't stop but push him in me. We both are close.

"Aah! God ....." I shout.

"Nandini! Nandini ! Are you okay?" Asked a concerned voice from outside.

Shit! What the hell is this? Oh no, how will I explain myself.

On que Mannik speed up his movements and I can feel him much more excited. "Are you crazy? You are enjoying this? Navya is standing outside." I whisper but he doesn't relents in me.

"Aah.....Aah...AAA..." I screamed

"Nandini . Wait I will call Harshad ji. He will help you?"

I can hear her faint voice as I shattered into a mind blowing orgasm.

"Maanikkk....." I screamed loud.

He too followed but instead of shouting he dipped his head in my neck and bit me.

Fuck! This dude.

Always bitting me. Moron!

"Mannik you need to go now. " I ask him but he just shrugs.

"What you aren't going to leave this room or what? Go . My psychotic brother is on his way here." I pleads but he just smile.

"Don't worry about him. Let's get you dressed first." He says selecting a dress from the section and dressing me up.

"Perfect. My work is done. I should go now." He says and kiss my forehead.

He leaves.

After some time Navya barge inside the room accompanying Harshad and Shahid. Thank fuck! Mannik left.

"Nandini you are okay right? I heard screaming" Navya asks concerned.

I just laughin return.

"What happened Nandini? What is she saying?" Asked Harshad.

"Nothing guys! I just saw a rat nothing else ." I lie .

"Really Nandini you are scared of rats" mocked Shahid. How dare he laughing at me as if he was not scared of fab 5 when we met initially.Loser.

"So what ?" I glared at Shahid.

"Okay guys! If everything is cool then I should go and prepare for our performance. Navya you stay here and Shahid you should go and check that all the instruments are good. " Harshad instructs.

We all just nod at him. Thank heaven the jerk is leaving.

Before going out he says," and Nandini I hope you will be fine till our performance.

" Don't worry about me." I tell him sweetly. Shahid also leaves after cracking some lame jokes which were so damn hilarious.not. You get my point.

"Nandini if you don't mind can I ask you a question?" Navya ask me.

"Yes what is it ?" I listen to her intrigued.

"You know I noticed something off between you and Harshad ji. It feels like you both are trying to say something to each other . I can't get it . Don't you like him. I mean you always give him some bitter remarks and he taunts you. I don't understand why? Is there something going on ,in between you guys?" She ask sadly.

Smart girl but poor too. How ironic smart and poor both?

"Well Navya you are a smart girl so think whatever you want and about my behavior towards him is way deep which I can't explain to you. So that sums it up all." I grin.

"Oh! Thank God. I was just worriedi mean you are my best friend and he is my boyfriend if you guys will not like each other than it already create problems for me only." She tells me her worries.

"Chill Navya. Enjoy until it last" I half heartedly smile.

"What?" She again ask me in a doubt.

"Nothing . Could you please bring me a glass of water I am Hungry?" I ask her.

"Of course. "  She said and leaves.

It's time for our performance but I didn't see Manik anywhere. Not even fab5 . Where are they?

"Nandini focus we don't won't to spoil our performance because of your day dreamin now?" Said Harshad.

"Yeah! Of course." I sulk.

The host annouce our name and we sing a song called 'sadka Kiya' it is an emotional song which brought us a lot of cheers and clapping. Overall I would say that our performance was good. I think without my better judgement that Nh3 now has a chance to be a runner up.

Not bad Harshad. But where is Manik?

"Wow guys! I can't believe it." Said Shahid.

"Ya, me too did you heard the audience. They were going wild I think we will win , what say Harshad ji?" Navya ask cheerily.

But Harshad just smirks.

Oh no! What is he planning now? Where is Manik? Moreover is everything okay.

****

Well here is the chapter. A bit short but I am not feeling good right now. I will update again with a big chapter.

Let me know your views and one more thing @theteenkid mentioned a new and interesting title besides the devil's queen . He suggested Bewitching Belle to Mr cacodemon.

What do you think about this?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Yours Roumania.