Twenty one.

Hi beautiful people!

Hope you are doing fine . I am free today . So I thought why not give you a chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Ashkiks for all the beautiful comments which made me smile.
Thank you dear.

Here is your chapter please vote and comment. I will be grateful.

****

"Aahhh!!! Maniiik......" Nandini panted

Manik was happy to hear his name from her mouth in those vulnerable moments but was nor yet satisfied.

A fire was burning him to think that any other male feasted his eyes on her. He wanted to destroy all those guys who had a pleasure to see her like this.

He wanted to brand her with his love and passion. This thought excited him again and he was rock hard.

He wants to make her his. He thought it was too soon but if Nandini is praising other guys than he needs to vanish their thoughts from her mind.

"Oh! Manik , that was amazing" she purred.

This morning was becoming too good for her. She now wanted to give into him.

"It is just a start baby. " he whispered and then kissed her with all his Passion.

Again their tongues danced together and Nandini lost her sanity.

He was busy with fondling her breast when his phone rang.

He just ignored it and continued his sweet assault on her body and the sounds coming from Nandini was also creating a haze in his mind.

He was caressing her body and going south but his room opened with a bang and he jerked his head to see......

None other than Mukti. Not again. He cursed.

Nandini's face was covered with his upper body but her creamy legs were around his waist.

She hid her face in his broad chest .

"Ooops!!??##....." Mukti smiled sheepishly.

"I caught you guys on a wrong time. But Manik you could have at least picked your phone and inform me . Alas! You are busy in dirty's . Well bye, see you in the college."

Manik huffed but she turned around again ." Well , Alya you Naughty girl I want all the details. Bye" she laughed.

But I know , now I am in a deep shit.Again Mukti said Alya and all my chance to have her is now at zero .

Fuck! I hate Mukti . For disturbing me.

I was pushed away from the bed that my butt landed on the floor. What a powwerfuull push? Well I was hoping to puussh something else inside the honey pot but my luck.

Nandini's eyes were so damn cold. I swallowed. My hot moment seem like a long lost memory. I pouted.

Well, Manik stop pouting it doesn't look good on guys.

"Oh! Did you enjoyed with Alya , hmm?" She asked ice cold. It is like I am in Alaska. Shit man ! The hit moment is now a blood icy cold room.

"Umm, you know I was with you. So how can I be with her at the same time right." I reasoned.

She glared at me. I don't know why?

"I meant when she was your girlfriend." She asked with her lips in a tight line.

Shit! How could I say yes, she will unman me.

"Aa.. Kitten, why are we discussing this. Let's get ready . We have to go to college." Said that I stood up to go to bathroom but as you know when there is trouble it will come.

Nandini stood up from the bed. Completely naked. Oh god! What a sight. My friend down there came back to life.

Her perky breasts and oh so beautiful body is making me hard again.

Her pointed nipples are begging to be sucked but I know the way she is coming Close it won't be good for me and my buddy down here.

"I asked you something , Manik ?" She whispered huskily with eyes as cold as ice.

"Umm....."

"What cat got your tongue? " she said coming close.

I can't control my eyes to sneak a peak with her lovely tits. God!

This is torture. Complete torture.

Just like a moth to a flame, my hands go around her waist and I pull her close to me. Chest to chest.

I can feel each and every curve of her soft body. I tightened my hands around her.

She just stood there emotionless. I wanted to kiss her slender neck and cover her with more bites.

But the amount of bites covering her neck is enough for a week I think.

Because her neck as well as her breast is completely covered up with my love bites .

I didn't know I could be so primal. But they look good on her. It says that she belongs to me. She is mine.

"Well, are you going to answer or just stand here like a dimwit." She asked

"Do you really want to know?" I ask

"Does it look like I am joking?" She glowered

"Umm, yes. " I confess.

"Hmm, so what were you doing with me just 10 minutes before? Who am I to you ? " she asked coldly.

Well, its time for the truth.

"You are my love. My everything. And about your other question I will tell you but not now . " I said

"I loved you when I was a kid . I loved you when I thought that I will never see you again when you left me. I loved you when I didn't even knew what is love? It is from my soul. It is from my heart. Never think anything else. My heart was always yours and will remain yours until eternity. " I said with so much intensity that it brought back those painful memories when she was not with me back.

"Then why were you with Alya? "
She asked.

She removed my hands from her"until you have the answer you can't touch me and brag about your so called love for me. Because as far as I remember it is not even 20 days yet that I am back and you were in a relationship with her when I came back. I saw you guys so don't say shit when you don't mean it . Your action and your words both speak different meanings. It is not even a week that you broke up with her and you were with me in a bed doing all that. So , now I won't listen to my body anymore I want answers. When you have it we will start this .". She said and changed her clothes and left.

Leaving me again.

*****

This was the chapter.

How was it?

What do you think?

Let me know through your lovely votes and comments.

Please vote and comment.