Thirty Nine

Last update of this month.

Chapter 39

Nandini's POV

"Are you even listening to yourself you dimwit" I snarl at him. He can't be serious. I hope not.

"Yes , why do you ask?"

"Because only fucking nuts kidnap people and I don't think that you are one of them. So, untie me fast. Now." I glare hard to show how angry I am at him.

How can he do this. Oh! You know the one who is in love can do anything . Comes a voice from my subconscious. Seriously ! My subconscious needs to shut up. It is not a time to think like a love sick Cinderella because I am seriously not a fucking Cinderella.
Oh! Common , admit it you like my hottie. Comments my subconscious again. Like hell, he is not yours.

Stupid silly girl. You and me both are same or you have lost your common sense too because of that Barbie and his ugly brother. You were not suppose to leave my Manik because of them .

God! Sometimes I feel like killing my subconscious.

Ha! I dare you to try, she snorts.

"Kitten, kitten are you okay. Are you in shock or something?" Manik ask worried. I come out of my day dream after hearing his voice.

"Umm , yeah. Now open this." I point towards my wrist.

"Nope. But still if you want to free yourself I have an offer to make." He ask with a smirk which soon is followed by his naughty smile.

Oh! This smile. Whenever he smiles like this my heart skips a beat. He is so damn handsome that I can't help but to fall in his charms.

"What offer?" I inquire.

"Well, I will untie you only on one condition which is you will be tied with me the whole day ." He states.

For a moment I just give him a blank stare . Who the hell offers this kind of an offer? Like seriously , he is proposing me that after freeing me from this bed he is going to make me a puppy who is going to follow him every second of the day. I think he is really insane after last night.

"Manik are you Okay? Do you need a doctor?" I ask concerned.

He just gives me a funny look. "Why? What is wrong with me? Why do I need to see a doctor?" He rolls his eyes after finishing his question.

"Because you are showing me the symptoms of mental disability. And I am not taking your stupid offer. Free me now" I ordered

"Really baby you think I am mad. Well, yes you are one smart cookie. I am utterly and crazily insane because I am in love with you. Beside, I was not really offering you I was telling you what I am about to do . " He tells me with smirk.

"You bastard. Untie me" I growl

"Sure honey, but I like you this way. Tied like this you would not be able to leave me again." He says. His last words with a tone of sadness which he soon replace it by a charming look.

"You look sexy this way. It gives me all those naughty thoughts." He tells me slyly.

I shiver after hearing his words. I know I am a wreck when he uses his husky voice, damn my harmones.

Shut up, idiot and jump his bones. This is the best idea. After fighting and crying just make up with him with a hot amazfuvkinng sex. I am telling take this chance.

God! My subconscious is really an antique piece who needs an asylum.

"Shut up ! you monster. Don't even think about it." I warn him but he just maintains a cool look. He is really very calm or  he is a good actor.

"Well, I was thinking to put my mini monsters in your honeypot. This idea sounds great to me what say" he ask me with a smirk on his face and all the color drains from my face.

What!

Is this right what I heard it my mind is playing games with me. Surely he didn't mean what I think or he did and I am not taking this seriously.

I give him a dirty look.

"Like how sure are you that I am going to allow you to put your monsters in my honeypot as you call it. " I ask .

"Well, no need of your approval.  You are not in the right mind right now anyways." He declares.

"Oh! And you are in your right mind. You mongrel" I shout.

"Well we can put mongrels too in your..... You know what I mean." He points towards my crotch and a blush instantly appear on my face. I am sure I look like a ripe tomato.

I just don't answer him anymore.

"Common baby. Don't be mad ." He came towards me and pecked my lips. After that he removed those binds from my wrist. After that, he took me and placed me on his lap .

But still I was not ready to answer him and unknowingly those treacherous tears make their way through my eyes. I don't know why but I am tired. Tired of all these problems and blaming on me and my mom. I don't know why that I have to explain myself and my choices to others. Why ?

I start to sob after remembering all the pain and trouble I have to face and see my mom through tears. It is always us.

"SSH! Baby. Hush. Don't kitten. " Manik pats my hair soothingly and place my head on his shoulders.

I snuggle into his neck more to seek comfort. He is the only one who could console me Everytime I cry or sad. It is just like a second nature to him.

He has always been my Savior. My protector. Now he is my lover. My soul .

And I was trying to leave him. How could I do this to myself and mostly him? I  snuggle into him more and sobs harder.

"SSH! Sorry kitten. If you are crying because of me then don't I can't see you in tears. Please , my sweet girl don't cry. I can't see you in pain." He tells me concern lacing his voice.

"So-orry. I shouldn't ha-" I sob harder but he just pulls me towards him and capture my lips in a deep passionate kiss.

Just like that we kiss and forgets  the pain and tears we had shed before. This will be our new beginning.

****

How was it? Guys..

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

With love roumania.