Twenty two

Thank you for all those votes and lovely comments. It really made my day when I saw them . Sorry that I can't reply to all of you as I am bit busy . But I always read them.

Thank you all the new readers.

Enjoy the chapter

*****

Chapter 22

I don't know what is wrong  with me  how could I can do all that is beyond any explanation.

I should be ashamed to be like this.

How can I follow the same footsteps as my mom did?

She was naive but always took harsh treatment from saxena's .

If Alya came to know about this she will blame me and again the whole story will be repeated . I just want peace in our lives and Manik may be a huge part of my childhood but he can't be a part of my present. It will bring too much complications.

Then we have Harshad to deal with. That fucker will enjoy seeing me in problems. I can't let him have a satisfaction .

If Manik was truly sincere in Hus feelings he have to tell me the truth and accept me in front of everyone because the mistake my mom did will not be repeated again.

I will not be like her.

"Nandini , where were you?" Asked Navya with full on energy .

"Why? "

"Arey, you know na today we have to practice . Harshad ji informed me last night. Let's go." She said and dragged my hand.

I am seriously nor interested in this bloody practice but knowing Harshad he will create some nuisance again. So , I have to go with the flow now anyways.

We are practicing more like Navya and Harshad bickering back and forth . I don't know why he even called me here?

I was busy in my moping when my phone buzzed.

Hi !

Now, who is this? I check the number and see that it is Dhruv.

It brings a smile on my face. My friend my tortoy. He is still the same .

Not even an ounce of change.

Just pure.

Hi. !

What's up ?? :)

I send him a reply. If these psychotic animals are busy with their own shit then I can also talk with my friend.

For the love of god how can these guys think that they will win a competition . They are just enjoying.

D: Nothing , just wanted to talk.

N: about what????

D: things.....