Twenty four

Thanks for all the support , votes and comment. It means a lot to me.

As promised I am back with a steamy update and I had made some parts of my story private. This one including.

And because of many people wanting drama I decided to go on that track only but don't worry who wanted the patch up scenes won't be disappointed as the coming chapters will be filled with so much fun between manan . It will look like they are together .

*****

Chapter 24

Manik is standing in front of me and I can't help it to take into his scent. Involuntarily my head rest on his chest taking warmth from him.

I have missed this so much. Why can't life be just straight instead of a fucking puzzle.

"Nandini" he whispered.

I look up to see Hus dark and intense eyes. The heated look that I can see in his eyes is the clear confirmation that what could be repeated here if I should nor stop him .

But I think I was a bit late in my decision as his beast ran into life by taking my mouth into his.

God! Not again. How could I resist these sweet honey lips ?

I can't help but to return the kiss with sane fervor. It just fuels him up and he grabs my neck to make a perfect angle so as to deepen the kiss.

I am lost. I want to feel him but he is not letting me inside his mouth instead torturing me with his tongue. I fight for dominance which I lose in front of him.

I bit his lower lip and continue to suck it. His movement on my back gets faster as I suck him vigorously.

In need of much needed oxygen I release his mouth.

But it feels like he has other plans in his mind as he continue to lick my upper jaw while tracing a path to my neck.

I moan out non stop. It is difficult to resist him. Like our bodies sing together whenever they are in close proximity irrespective of any other problems and circumstances in our life.

It feels like we are a part of puzzle which needs to be attached together whenever they are in a range.

Suddenly he bites my smooth jawline.
It is painful but has left a puddle of sweet juices down my panties. "Aaahh....... Manik"

But he just ignores me and keep sucking that delicious sweet which keeps on getting me aroused.

I don't like when people just don't listen to me and in my frustration I just grab his neck and pull his face to my face. Eye to eye.