Thirty five

Chapter 35

Manik's POV

I am happy. So fucking happy. It would be an understatement. My life , my love , my kitten is back with me. I am elated by spending each second with her.

Now that she is back I won't let her go now. She is mine. Completely . She will be with me. Till the end . Beyond forever .

I enter inside the room allotted for fab5 whistling but the sight here which greets me is really weird. Alya, cabir , Mukti and Dhruv are just standing there silently. Cabir , Mukti and Alya are glaring at Dhruv and he looks speechless.

Now what is wrong? Can't I have a good time for a day or is it too much to ask.

Well let's solve the issue before things get out of control.

"Guys , what happened? Why are you so calm ? " I ask going near Cabir. But before I could ask more Mukti slaps me . Hard. What the fuck?

Why?

I turn towards her but she glared at me back. "What? Are you drunk Mukti ? Why are you hitting me?" I ask annoyed.

"Well Manik. You tell me what is wrong with you and Dhruv ?" Shouted Mukti.

Cabir tried to calm her down but she shoved him too. What has transpired here that they are over reacting?

Alya keeps on crying like a river. Dhruv is as usual silent. Cabir is baffled with me and Mukti. And me, well I am confused just like everyone.

"I don't know Mukti. What is wrong?" I ask calmly controlling my growing frustrations.

"And Alya why are you crying? " I ask .

But she keeps on crying . When Dhruv ties to console her she just slapped his hand away from him.

"God can somebody say something. I don't know what you guys are talking about." I shout frustrated.

"Well Manik , you cheated on Alya. How could you?" Mukti shouts again.

"Mukti. Mukti. Calm down . We don't know anything so we should just clear things out before coming to any conclusion. " Said Cabir calmly. Trying to calm the situation but a hurricane is raging inside me right now.

"What are you out of your mind? And beside we broke up." I tell her heatedly.

I go near Alya and ask her to clarify it but she still remains a fucking crying statue. "Alya, stop crying and speak up the truth." I glare at her.

"Manik , calm down dude. Let's talk like adults." Cabir interevene but Mukti cuts him off again.

'Shut up Cabir. How could you do this with Dhruv ?" Mukti asked enraged.

"What did I do? " I ask irritated.

She shows me her phone and plays a video.

I love you Nandini. Thank you . Thank you.

All these lines are repeating in my head . What is this? These pictures.

Picture of Nandini and Dhruv in a bar. Dancing. Dhruv kissing her and saying I love you and my and her intimate pictures when we were in the college staircase.

My blood boil to see this. How dare he? How dare he to touch her? He always wanted her . When we were kids he always wanted her? In my rage I go and punch Dhruv again and again

Cabir tries to stop this but I beat Dhruv completely blinded with my jealousy and anger.

"Manik stop it." Says cabir and throw me away from Dhruv.

Mukti and Alya are in shock to see this that I am hurting my buddy. My best friend. But what was he doing with my kitten. I don't give a damn about anything. Why is he with my kitten?

I will kill him.

"God! I can't believe it. Shit! How could I be so dumb?" Alya mutters.

Now what is she remembering? her fucking appointment in a beauty parlour, perhaps.

But Mukti beats her again in shouting. "How could you Manik ? Fine you said you broke up with Alya right , then why are you with Nandini? Snatching her away from Dhruv, your friend, your buddy, why? " She shouted

After hearing this my cool just went off. Snatch her away. From Dhruv. Yeah! Right over my dead body. She is mine. She is meant for me. Not for him. Not for anyone.

"Oh! Really how am I snatching her away from him. She loves me not him. Yes! Hear this correctly and clearly she is mine. Not his" I snarled at Mukti.

She is just shocked to hear my confirmation. Alya continues to babble . Dhruv is stunned. Why? Oh because I took his place according to this mongrels. Claiming my Nandini his. In his dreams. Friend or not no body comes near my Nandini.

"Manik....." Dhruv starts to say something but I cut him off.

"You shut up. Why were you saying that you love her, huh!? Why? When did you even went to bar with her. Answer me." I scream.

He remains silent.

"Answer me Dhruv." I ask enraged. My patience is thinning off.

"Manik why are you threatening him ? " Asked Mukti.

"You stay out of it" I growled at her. "Always coming to your god damn conclusion before confirming shit so shut the fuck up. Let me talk to him who is responsible . You answer me" I say to Mukti and ask Dhruv.

But the fucker is still silent. What is wrong with him?

"Manik you are fighting for a girl with us? " Mukti ask sadly but with a bit of rage.

"Mukti calm down. Listen to him first. I told you earlier that stop before jumping to conclusions. Just clear things out first. I trust Manik and you should trust him too OK." Said cabir.

"Trust what trust ? You guys made me a fool." Shout Alya. Finally her voice came but what is she asking or saying?

******

Hi dumplings!!!

Here is the chapter . Late Valentine's gift. Let me know your views. It is an unedited work.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love Roumania.