Eighteen: Slave

Thank you for the votes and your love for this story.

It just made my day.

****

"Really , you will do it" I said enthusiastic. It is like I got my favorite candy.

"Yes! Manik. What is it that you want me to do?"

"Oh! Nothing much. You don't have to worry about it. It's late so let's go." I said and waited her to sit in the car.

She came inside and I took off. Now I can tell my plans to her . She can't refuse.

"So, Nandini are you ready to hear your punishment?" I said with a mock innocence.

"Yes! What is it ?" She just smiled.

"Well, I want you to become my slave for 1 month"

As soon as the words left my mouth all the color drained from her face. " SL..slave"

"Are you sure Manik? Why would I be your slave for 1 month? I don't think so." She glared

"Well, so you always break your promises. What's new?" I mocked her. I know she will fall in my line.

"Umm. Fine." She resigned.

Well that's really in my favor. " so, let's go to my place. Then I will tell you what to do to please your master." I smirked. The game is on baby.

I park my car and tell her to go in my bedroom . Now don't get dirty ideas. I will not jump into action directly.

I enter my room to find her sitting on my bed although I don't like anyone on it but she is my kitten. She can do whatever she wants.

"Well, kitten your first task is to wear my shirt." I said and plopped down on the bed .

The expression on her face is worth my time. She is so adorable. Closing her mouth like a fish . I mean how can one look so sexy and adorable all together.

"What?...... ,why should I ?" She ask raged.

"Well, because you are now my slave. Now do it. " I ordered.

I plopped down on my bed and stretched my limbs waiting for my sexy kitten to arrive wearing my shirt.

My wait is finally over. Standing in front of me is a goddess. My kitten. I can't believe that I will see her like this .

My shirt on her looks like a flag on my conquest. Now don't think that I am crazy or something but I really like the idea of owning her. She should only be mine. Just mine.

Here in this moment she looks like a perfect seductress . How I would love to lose myself in her?

But it is early for that.

"Hmm. You look mine. Now come here" I gestured my hands for her to come forward.

She slowly came forward and is standing awkwardly in front of me .

But her beautiful sight is having a great effect in my body. I am too hard for her. Only a single glimpse of her and I am turned on.

She has blossomed into a really beautiful woman. Earlier she was my friend but now she will be my lover. I will make her mine.

As she always had my heart and now I shall gave her. But slowly, well as slowly as I can.

I pulled her towards me and she fell on my lap. Perfect!

She should be here only. The right place for her.

But my arousal went high as she fucking but her lip. It is her habit but it is creating havoc in my body.

I can't control anymore as I attack her with my lips.

Clutching her tight little body as close too me as I can .

*****

Oh! God. Not again Manik is kissing me. He seems insatiable.

I am shocked with his demands but wearing his shirt was probably a bad idea as now I am back in my earlier position. Just like in the jungle.

My inner thoughts are interrupted by Manik's harsh rug on the shirt.

God! If this went far u won't be able to control myself. This needs to stop but on that moment Manik chose to bit my tounge.

"Auhh!!, hmm" a moan vibrated from my throat because of the sweet torture. His magical hands are caressing my hands under his shirt. I don't know now if I could even stop myself.

I give in

***"*"

Well, my kitten is not responding. So I bit her luscious lips like a strawberry.

So sweet.

Then she moaned. The most sweetest sound I have heard in my lifetime.

How I love to draw these sounds from her.

I continued to caress My hands on her back inside my shirt. To have a full access to this glorious body is damn great and I am going to savoir each and every moment.

I sucked her insides like a ravaging beast.

But her sweet chocolate scent is my undoing.

I don't know in our passion that we are in our room and the door is unlocked.

As I was having my delicious food someone burst inside my door.

"Manik...!!!!!"

*******

Well, here is the chapter guys .

I hope you like it.

Plz vote comment and share. Plz silent readers too. You can do it offline too.

I have started a new story on Manan. Love hurts .

Plz check it out too.

xxxxx