Nineteen: Sleepover

Hi lovelies!!

Thank you for showering your immense love to my story.

Well here you go .

****

"Manik..!!"

I groaned. Oh shit! WHO is here now?

Nandini tries to sit up but I don't allow her but turn her down so that she is completely under me.

God! I love this position. Kitten underneath me. In my bed. All these wicked thoughts are clouding my brain.

Before the door burst open I steal one more kiss from my kitten. These amazing lips are going to be the death of me .

"Manik . ...... Oops ! Sorry yar , I didn't know you were busy" Mukti teased from the door.

I wanted to hit her. Why she is still standing here if she can see that I am busy?

"So why are you here? Get out and close the damn door." I growled while clutching kitten tightly. I don't want her to go .

Mukti is just killing my moment. Need to send her now.

"Go Mukti." I stated firmly.

"Chill dude. I am going . Just enjoy with her.Have fun Alya......" She laughed and close the door unaware that she just created an earthquake over here.

I am suddenly pushed down on the floor.

What the fuck?

I know what is coming. My heart is bleeding. Now I have to bear the angry kitten not my sweet seductress.

All thanks to Mukti. I really do have psychotic friends.

Suddenly pillows are thrown over me.

"Alya huh!" She shouted and lunged at me.

"Umm , kitten listen to me. Baby..!" I tried to speak but she has tackled me to the floor again and hitting me with her small tiny fist.

"What? Huh, you said you ate not in a relationship with her. Then why?" She shouted

"I trapped her hand and pulled her on me soothing her back. " calm down. I will tell you. They don't know about my break up with her." I told her honestly as I don't like her angry at me. So , I said what is truth.

"Why?" She whispered

"Just because they can't take the news well that time. So I decided to tell them later. Nothing else." I told her. " You are important to me. Just you. "

She stopped her struggle and snuggled into my chest.

"OK, baby let's just sleep. You are tired." I picked her up and put her down on my bed.

I kissed her forehead and slept with her in my arms.

******

I wake up in a tight hold of a arm on my waist. It is so hot here. Now I understand why?

Because a log is sleeping on me. Seriously he is completely wrapped around me like a snake.

His head is on my chest and his arms are wrapped around me completely like holding me hostage. As if I would be snatched away if he will not bind Me to himself. So damn possessive.