Teaser

Ringgg.....ringgg..rriiing....

I groan when I hear the annoying sound of my phone. Why? Why me?

Can't I sleep?

I roll my eyes inwardly. But what can you do when someone wakes you from your best sleep. I don't like it, not sure about you though.

I open my eyes and try to adjust them from the sunlight coming from the window.

My hand reach out to shut my phone off  but I can't reach it as my body is stuck here.

I turn my eyes to see a strong hand enveloping my entire waist. Of course who else then my possessive tiger.

Even in his sleep he is marking his territory.

I swoon but it didn't last as my annoying as hell phone starts ringing like a fucking hyena.

Somehow I catch my phone but to see that Dhruv is calling me I jerk out from my haziness.

Oh fuck!

I move out of Manik 's tight hold and make my way towards the bathroom.

The cold air hits my naked body and I shiver.

Shit! I don't have anything to wrap around me.

I decided to leave my dressing problem and address this ringing problem.

"Hello hi Dhruv."

"Thank god Nandini you picked it. " he huffs from other side.

"Why ere you calling me , this early?"

"Actually I want to ask you something ? Can we meet before going to the college? "

"Ya! Sure. Let's meet at Paul's OK buddy."

"Thanks, thanks a lot Nandini"  I can practically hear excitement from his voice.

What is  the  matter? Well  ,whatever it is I am happy for him.

Suddenly two hands wrap around me and pull me back to a hard chest.

I sigh as I know who he is as his alluring scent already hit my nose.

"What are you doing here baby?" Manik ask

"Nothing" I answer with a groan.

I still can't believe that we had sex last night.

This thought instantly made me blush as I remember those passionate moment of my life.

" are you reminiscing what my hot tongue and hard rock did to you last night? " he whispered in my ears and invaded my pussy with his hands.

"You are wet? So wet? All this is for me , right baby? He ask and I just moan out loud as his finger continue to bring sensation in me.

His other hand started pinching my breast. I am having out of the world experience .

"Wrap your hands around my neck and open your legs wide" he commanded

This made me more aroused as my love juice started freely coming out of me.

"Now see us in that mirror. How I will make you scream my name again and again?" His husky voice purred in my ears and I closed  my eyes .

I followed his command.

He pinched both my nipples hard and said "Eyes open , kitten.  See how hot I will make you now ."

With that I opened my eyes to see the erotic scene enfolding .

****

Till I come back from my break. I wrote this much for the next chapter but my studies are not going well. So enjoy it till I come back.

Love roumania