Thirty three

Hi lovelies!! Hope you like it. Thanks for voting and commenting on my story it means a lot. Enjoy.

R rated ( 18+)

Chapter 33

Nandini's POV

" OK , Navya. You are done go and do whatever you want hmm." I ask her and she goes happily from there.

I go inside the room for changing my dress but the power goes out and there is complete blackness.

Oh no! Now what happened ? Why there is no lights here? I curse my luck.

I check my phone to see how much time is left for the opening and I can see that there is not much time left.

So I decided to go inside and Change my dress.

I enter inside the small space and come out of my clothes. 

Suddenly a hand clasped my mouth and I struggle to keep up with it. After a little struggling I come back to my senses and realize that it is Manik.

This man gave me a heart attack. I use my hand to punch him in his ribs and he hissed in pain.

"Manik are you crazy ? Why are you here?" I ask him.

"What? You knew, then why punching me, you starved woman." He groaned.

"Really wow. Why are you here when I clearly told you that not to come here if Harshad will see you here, there will be problem." I tell him and usher him to go outside.

"So I am not scared. I am not afraid of him. " he tells me haughtily.

"OK, then please go now. Why are you even here? Wait you saw Navya changing her dress , you saw her bare? How dare you?" I ask scowling.

"Wait. I did not . I entered after the power cut. I sneakily entered inside your room and hid  inside this room and my luck you are here." He says dreamily.

"Okay. Now you should go." I tell him.

He pulls me towards  and crashes my body with him then I realize that all this time I was standing here naked like the day I was born. Shit!

The thought only makes me blush like a tomato.

"Oh god you are beautiful, kitten. I love your blush" he tells me while lifting my chin.

I get lost in His eyes. He brings me more closer and grip my ass in his hands. Our breathings are ragged , the close atmosphere and his nearness is not making any thing right.

Like a moth drawn to a flame I bring my lips close to his mouth but not touching it. I just feel him as I encircle my arms on his neck and he picks me up and turn around so that my naked back is pressed on the cold wall.

I can see his chest rise and fall because of heavy breathing. I don't know how much I can hold more before I pounce on him. I make my hold more tight on his neck and bring his mouth close to me and give him a deep , intense and passionate kiss. I grind my bottom on his crotch under me which is completely hard for me.

I love how I make him feel. I relish in this control.

Fuck! His sweet lips I can die happily after tasting this ambrosia. I love how we fit together. Oh god!

My mind went crazy when he starts gropping my breast and loud moans erupt from my mouth. I don't know why but I want him now.

I can't get enough of him.

" Fuck ! I want you inside me baby. Take me" I ask him while giving him a sensuous bite on his jaw.

"Oh! Kitten what you do to me? I can't wait to be in you , to feel your pussy clenching around me , milking my cock with your sweet juices.  Fuck baby." He groans and slips his hand inside my thighs.

"Oh! Manik. I want you baby." I mewl out loud.

He finds a chair and sit on it while I straddle him.

I tear his shirt apart because of my hungry fingers but he is as composed as a snow.  I want his wild and exotic site.

"Don't you want me?" I ask innocently.

I start playing with my nipples and grind myself on him.

I see his diluted eyes. But he doesn't make a move so I decided to give him a little more of my show. "Well baby just come out and see your free show." I give him one more deep kiss.

I come out of the closed space into the assigned room and lay on the cold floor while spreading my legs apart and waiting for him. I see him standing at the corner then I make use of my fingers while caressing my lower body until I reached my wet heat and explored  my pussy lips.

Arousal of my heat is dripping  from me in waves as I pump my fingers inside me. In and out. In and out. I completely forget about Manik and remain in my inner pleasure while exploring myself to reach my pleasure.

The room is filled with my moans and I can't help but to work my fingers inside me.

"Oh god!, it feels. .." I moan and then suddenly feel an intrusion as my fingers are snatched away from my cunt and were in Manik's hand. His eyes were dark a beautiful pair of dark eyes, list and passion is clearly swirling in those pools.

He placed my fingers near his nose and deeply inhaled my musky scent.

I wimper at this sight and after what feels like eternity he puts my finger inside his mouth and sucks them. Giving me deep and long sucking.

I moaned.

"You taste amazing kitten" he muse in his husky voice and then pinned my hands on both the sides and completely come over me.

Now I notice that he is completely naked. I savour his body with my hungry cat like eyes. After a long moment he places kiss on my upper body all the sweet and loving kisses.

But I don't want any sweet I want hard and fast basically rough treatment from him but he is not responding to me in a right manner.

"You have been naughty kitten, very naughty. " he claims and then give a harsh bite on my right breast.

"Aah! Manik" I shout because of the pain but it also brings a sweet pleasure inside me.

"What baby? You were playing with yourself in front of me when you knew all your pleasure belongs to me but still you were trying to pleasure yourself." He ask while thrusting two fingers inside  my wet cunt .

"Aah! God ...... Sweet mother Jesus." I moan and he speed up his fingers inside me.

Fastly in and out . In and out making a come hither motion with his hands while sucking my breast. I am close to ecstasy but all this stops and he brings his finger out from my hole and give me a mischievous look and taste my juices on his fingers.

I whimper. "Manik please baby! Take me" I cry out in frustration.

"Wait baby. Its just a start we still have an hour before the performance so I want my good luck ." he smirks and gives me a wild animalistic kiss that I desire for our mating.

*****

How was it?

Let me know. This is not marked private yet but I will mark it private after completing the other part of this scene so enjoy.

How hot was it? Good okay average best well you will get the best in next update. I wrote this chapter in an hour so sorry for the typos. I want feedback and huge amount of votes for this chapter. Let's see how fast you would like to read the next chapter as I only take one  hour to write a new chapter which is steamy enough and make your panties wet.

All depends on your response. My beautiful kittens.

Love roumania.