Thirty one

New update......

Don't for get to vote .

Chapter 31

Nandini POV

Now we are at my door and I don't know how to send him away.

"Go kitten"

"Manik you should now leave . I will directly come and meet you at the college now. You said you will drop me and now you should listen to me too please baby. " I ask and make my puppy dog eyes at him.

"But why do you want me to go so much? Are you hiding something? " he narrows his eyes at me.

I gulped hard.  Not wanting to disclose my little secret. I know if he will know that I am meeting Dhruv then he will ask me all the questions and why does Dhruv knows that I am the same Nandini from our childhood before him. He will be behaving all jealous and possessive . So I don't want all this aggression between my two friends well now one boyfriend and a friend.

I will tell him after this so called musicana in which Harshad has dragged me into.

"What you don't trust me darling?" I purr and close the distance between us. I know I am not being fair but what can you do when you have a possessive bastard as your boyfriend you have to watch your steps carefully.

His eyes darkened. He holds my waist and pull me towards him with a jerk.

Now we are too close for my liking. I mean whenever we start this seducing game I know what comes as a final result. So I need to stop this soon. With that in my mind I placed my mouth on his and give give him a deep hungry kiss while massing his inner walls. My hands automatically make their way in his hair.

He start sucking on my upper lip and squeeze my waist. I gasp and he devours my mouth with his sinful tongue.

After some time I release him and take a deep breathe.

"I hope it is enough for now. I will meet you in the college. Now go." I ask him sweetly.

He smiles . His shy smile and my heart melts.

With that I wait for him to go and meet with my family. After taking my assignment and all I go to Paul's to meet Dhruv.

"Hi Dhruv"

"Hi Nandini. Thanks for coming"

"It's OK . What was the matter?"

"actually Nandini, umm how to start?" He makes a nervous face.

I give him an assuring smile and urge him to continue.

"Well how about you start from beginning?" I grin .

"Iii.....lllllkfvvvoaaaayda" he says too fast for my liking.

I roll my eyes at his nervous attitude ."will you tell me clearly, tortoy? "

He take a huge breathe and then said the most shocking thing I could have heard this morning. "I . Love. Alya." He says clearly .

I baffled and choke on my coffee. I watch him like a hawk to digest that this is true.

"God! Pinch me. I can't believe it . " I ask him and give him my hand.

In turn he rolls his eyes. How girlish! Dhruv.

"You are not dreaming Nandini. What I said is truth. No need to be dramatic." He says

"Nope. Now I am confirmed that this is a dream otherwise you never speak such a long sentence. So I must be dreaming, right tortoy ." I ask  him .

"Really Nandini. Are you making fun of my silence?" He ask me haughtily.

"No dude. But your behavior is really different and on top of that your words are also hard to digest for my immune system" I tell him seriously.

" I know you must be thinking that I am mad but I noticed something off between manik and Alya." He tells me.

Now I am serious. "Why do you feel that?" I ask him sympathetic .

"I saw when Manik and Alya were  breaking up with each other. I thought they will reconcile again but I don't  think this has happened so I want to express my feelings to Alya." He explains.

"But I still don't understand that how could you be in love with her? I mean until last week or so she was Manik's girlfriend then how come you are in love with her." I ask him . Although my relationship with Manik is also like this only but I had a connection with him that can't be explained in words but how Dhruv fell in love with her is still beyond me.

"I knowledge it must sound weird to you but I had always loved her because she always was with me. Unknowingly I didn't even realized that I am falling for her. But she never saw me like that. She was always trying to be hood for manik , changing herself . I don't know how and when but it happened I fell in love with her. You know I feel a connection with her which I can't explain in words. Its just magical." He says .

And my eyes widened because I know what connection he is talking about. Hell it is the same that I had with Manik.

Who am I to judge him. "So what do you want me to do?" I ask him.

"Well you know she is your sister and ...." I cut him off in between.

"She is my sister but we don't behave exactly like sisters." I tell him sadly.

"I know Nandini but you are a girl what would you suggest me to do now."  He asked.

"Well I can't really know her mind Dhruv. She is nothing like me So I think you should take this slow. See where it takes you." I suggest him because unlike me & Manik , Alya doesn't love Dhruv so may be it is the best way to approach.

"OK thanks. You think that then I will slowly approach this matter." He said happily and gave me a big hug.

I am happy for him so I return the hug with equal fervor and even give him a kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you kitty. I love you thanks for being here for me."

"Yeah! Tortoy . love you too.  I am happy to help." I reply

****

How was it? I know it was damn fast so you better give me good response otherwise .....

Let's leave it like that.

~some parts are private.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.

Love roumania.