Thirty Eight

Hi kittens!!!

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

If you like there is one more fanfiction or some kind of awards are going on right now if you like you can nominate my any of the stories. There is no pressure to do anything from my side if you wish then do it. Just wanted you guys to know this news .

And many readers are confused and have some doubts with some parts which are narrated in the story and many other questions But I would suggest you to read the story first and slowly you will understand all the things and I will create a chapter of answers. Yes! Answers you read it correct for all the questions you want to ask you can ask me there and I will give you your answers. Thanks for reading this.

Chapter 38

Nandini's POV

Murty Residence, 11:00 pm

The silence around me is so heavy like any minute I am about to explode. The air around me feels like a calm sea. A sea where storm is about to hit destroy everything near and far .  I don't know why I had allowed this to happen again? I mean didn't I knew that shit would hit the fan like this only. I must be in a delusion to think that everything will be okay. When is it ever OK in my life?

It is just like a foreign word whose feeling I don't even know. It was always like this. All the problem and trouble arise when people are in a so called love.

Sometimes I feel that this word ' love' that mom used to tell me about is not even real. I mean how can it be a best feeling when it brings you only pain and heartbreak?

How can this be a purest thing they say in the world?

When it only causes a lifetime of Heartbreak and the feeling of loneliness.

I don't want this . I don't want the Pain of Heartbreak Everytime. I don't know why even I fell into that shit ?

It happened to my mom . I saw her crying when she faced Harshad and Alya's hard stare and rash behavior but she never did something for that because she was trapped in the love. She was caged by Mr saxena. I don't care if people call me a bad daughter because of bad mouthing my dad because what am I saying is the truth.

And truth always hurt.

"Nandini dear. Manik is here to see you." Informed Chachi.

What? But why is he here? I don't want to face him right now. But before I could close my door he already entered.

"Nan-" he tried to say but I stopped him by just raising my hand in a universal sign of stop.

I don't want to hear his explanation. BECAUSE whatever done is done. It cant be changed now.

"Kitten listen to me." He asked me softly as if I would pounce on him any moment now.

"No, Manik there is nothing to listen. You should just leave." As these words reach his ears his whole demeanor changed and he looks angry.