Fourty one

# unedited

Chapter 41

Nandini's  POV

I wake up as the morning rays fill Up the room . I am trapped under the heavy mass of my loving boyfriend who has decided to cage me in his arms and is sleeping comfortably on my bossoms as his pillow.

I can't help but to smile at his cute face. So damn innocent away from this world when he is sleeping. I can't help but to feel so mushy in this morning as I trace his beautiful eyes and continue to trail it down till I reach his lips. These lips that has done so many sinful things to my body just few hours ago gives me a shiver. I can't believe it that he is all mine. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I  won't let him go again. I was foolish to leave him twice but not anymore.

"Good morning beautiful!" Manik opens his eyes and I smile to see those mischievous eyes again.

"Good morning yourself" I wish him.

He gives me a long look and start exploring my body once again with his long fingers and color rises on my cheeks.

"How long were you watching me sleep baby?" He asks and gives me a deep loving kiss.

"Not long."

"Oh! But I have some very good things in my mind . Would you like to know them?" He asks playfully.

I blush.

"What are these thoughts?"

"Just you and me doing something we enjoy."

With that said he thrusted his hard dick into my all to willing pussy.

*****

Dhruv's POV.

"Guys! I would just ask you to listen to us carefully okay. Especially you Mukti." I say this to cabir and Mukti. Alya is also here to explain this.

"What is it DHRUV?" CABIR ASK

"This is about Nandini and us" I say pointing towards Alya.

"Are you crazy? Why are we discussing her again? For God sake she is the reason we didn't perform in musicana and beside it is already the third day after this shit and Manik is nowhere " Mukti says angrily.

"Calm down babe! Just listen to him first."  CABIR ask her and pull her down to sit with him.

I point towards Alya to start explaining. She nods.

"Guys! I want to tell you that Nandini is my sister."

All the color drains from their faces and it is Taking my everything to stop laughing my ass.

"Alya are you serious?" Ask cabir and Mukti is still speechless to hear this news. Well , that's good atleast there is something which can shut her up. I really wish Manik was here to see this but I don't know where he is . I have tried calling him but his number is non reachable. So I thought why not solve things here first then search for him. This way everything will be sorted.

I have an inkling to where he is and what might he be doing there so it is best to tackle these impulsive guys here then going to the target point.

"Yes. It is the truth. Actually she is my step sister." Alya tells them and cabir ask her to go on.

"Well you know I have always believed that Bhai is my only family and never talked about my step mom and her kids. My dad and step mom died in an accident when I was 7 and Nandini was 5. We have same dad but different mom. Initially I used to like my step mom and the small little baby with her when she came here. I always wanted a sister and when they came I thought I finally got my wish but after they arrived I changed. I saw the love in my dad's eyes for her that I have never seen for me . I don't know I started feeling jealous with her. She was so pretty just like a little angel. I too cared about her but then Bhai started spoiling my mind about them and Nandini because I use to spend my time with them. Bhai was older and never liked them. He said they broke our family and I believed him. I always wanted my father's love but he never gave me anything. It was like I was just his mere acquaintance and he needs to be polite to me as if I was a burden but with Nandini he was her dad her hero, always wanting to make her smile and when she cried he cried with her. I was a kid. I didn't know what to do? My father who never cared for me once always gives full attention to her as if she was apple of his eyes and I am the thorn. I became sad. And my own brother filled my mind with poison against them . I never realized when I started hating her ." Alya said and started crying.