Thirty seven

Chapter 37

Manik's POV

"What are you saying guys? I don't understand . Who is kitty? And what is it that Alya is blaming herself?" Mukti questions

"I am kitty." Says kitten . Standing at the door and all the color gets drained from my face.

Shit! Why is she here? Did she heard that nonsense about her. Oh no! I have to fix this before she do something drastic . I know her she will blame herself and I don't want to think about the possibilities.

"Kitten." I go near her.

"What kitten? Manik. When did you started giving nickname to people? I am amazed . What has this witch done to you?" Mukti asked menacingly.

"Shut up Mukti. Don't cross your limits." I retort back.

"Kitten please listen to me." I plead but she is just staring at me with a cold look that will freeze Alaska too. I gulp hard. Only this woman can scare me like this.

But instead of listening she just  slaps me hard. What!

Why did she hit me? I think today is slap day. Why they all are hitting me again and again and knowing this girl she would chop my dick next moment if I will not control the situation.

Thanks to Mukti all my chances are gone. She made me a fucking villain and Alya 's behavior is screaming cheater. Oh no! Please.

"You lied." She says in a cold voice .

"What no!!! Believe me kitten. She is in shock and Mukti always speak shit. Nothing is true I told you. Believe me." I try to explain myself but she just gives me a hard look before moving past me and going towards Alya.

"I am sorry. If you feel that it was my mistake then I am sorry. Please don't think that I intentionally did something to make you feel like this. Then I apologise . I know whatever I speak you will not believe me. But know this that I or my mom never were mean to you guys. Just you never gave her a chance. Again I would apologise. " Nandini says and leaves.

"Nandini ! Nandini! Kitten stop. Please." I try to go  and stop her but she stops and gives me the look which says follow me and you are dead. So I halt in my process .

Why? Why do I always have to lose her? Why? All my pent up frustrations erupts .

"Happy. Are you all happy? Huh! Mukti. What is your problem? Why can't you understand normal shit huh? And Alya you, what were you saying that she took all your love and happiness right but it is you that took everything from her. When you were a kid then also you hated her. Don't interrupt" I growled at Mukti when she tries to speak again. Enough if her bull dozing shit. Now she has to hear my say so?

"Yes, you were the one who never excepted her. Don't give me the look. Did you ever tried to understand there situation. No, because you were busy in your self pity. Why me ? Why me? Was your Mantra. You never gave any chance to them. You were always influenced by Harshad to think anything else. You are not a child now so think like a sensible girl and reanalyze the SITUATION." I tell her in my fury. I don't know if I hurt her or not  but she needs to realize her mistake.

"Manik why are you speaking vile things to her? What is wrong with you? Harshad was right. Nandini is not good for us . She is not meant to be here. A bloody commoner who is trying to split us up. Now I know her plan and for the first time Harshad was right . " Mukti concluded.

"Really , Mukti . Harshad was right . Are you out of your mind? Did you forgot what he did to you and how cunning is he ?" Cabir shouted . Seems like he has lost his control too.