Twenty seven

Chapter 27

"Manik, let's just not do this now. Everyone is waiting and will surely become suspicious if we will not be there. Pleased Manik try to understand this." I pleaded.

But this guy is not even paying any attention to my problem. This brute!!

"Common guys! Now don't be like that. You are leaving me behind with them." Asked a voice. My heart is beating fast . Who is this ? We are so damn fucked! I never wanted this to expose like this.

Shit! All my efforts has gone in drain.
I don't have words now. I just glare at him. It is all because of his hormones which he never seem to control.

Manik turns around with me in his arms and then I feel some relief as it is just cabir. Thank fuck!

"Wow, guys I didn't expect this. Manik are you practicing how to walk bare chested in the open corridor. Nandini I am shocked , you are just in his shirt. Shame! I thought you guys must have completed your mating process after all what I witness few minutes ago near the staircase was too hot to handle. " he winked.

Instantly my face heats up like a ripe tomato. I am not sure how to even face cabir now. It is all because of Manik that we ate in this position.

"Its nothing like that bro. We were just exchanging our love for each other , you know our separation love which was pending . We are just fulfilling that nothing else, right kitten" Manik asked me with his ever present smirk.

I just want to punch him really hard, right now. Why is he putting me in the spotlight. Well, I will show you tiger how I exchange my revenge on you.

"Yeah! Yeah! I know how you were swapping your saliva .. Um! I mean you know love of separation. Do you guys take me as a fool?" He asked with a mock smile.

"Well, of your interrogation is over...." Manik's words were cut in the middle when cabir said, " Manik no need to lie I already saw your sweet love for each other in jungle. You know when you guys were busy in the dark jungle doing mungle. "

I was Shocked. Damn! We need to be careful. Thank god! It is cabir only . If Harshad saw us like this he would have caused a blunder. Shit ! The bell is about to ring people will cone out of their classes and see us like this .

Oh no! " Manik put me down." I asked him

But the devil he is he just shook his head no. Fucker, just listen to me for once.
I scratched his nape .

"Manik take your wild cat from here otherwise the whole space will see her long legs. " Cabir wiggled his eyes and they both had a secret talk with their eyes .

Thank God. Somebody is on my side .

****

He unceremoniously threw me onto his bed. How dare he?

"What are you doing asshole? Are you crazy ? Yep ! Definitely you are" I shouted my lungs out

"Now what?" He asked confused

"Oh! What! I will tell you what , first you attack me like a caveman then you said that nobody, I mean nobody comes there , then how Come cabir saw us." I glowered at him. I an seething with rage. How dare he lie to me?

I will show him exchanging love and all discussing me with his friend.

Spitting separation shit in the open corridor where Harshad or anyone could see us. But this fucker was busy being horny. Now I will make him horny and let's see how will he react to it.

"With his eyes duh! You are a science student if I am not wrong, kitten. Don't you know our sense organs are used for daily life activities" he asked innocently.

I will show him innocence. I just smiled at him. You want innocent, I will give you innocent.

"Oh! organ you say. You are very interested in organs. Let me teach you about some body parts. I am a bit weaker with organs but I clearly know how to work up a body part. A certain body part. All the nerves and pressure points which can bring a human body to Ecstasy. " I smiled a seductive smile.

If he will not listen to me then I have other ways to make him understand my point. I will teach him not to mess with me.

I take his hand and pull him down on the bed with me and quickly sit on his delicious rock hard abs.

His eyes darkened with list and I can hear is shallow breathing.

I smirk inwardly. Oh! How I love this control on him.

"Well , what would you like to know first mine or your body, hmm" as I ask this I swiftly open his t-shirt from my body revealing my naked upper body.

He tries to pull me down with his strong hands but I grab them before they touched my tits.

"No baby , not yet. Wrong choice. Let's Learn about your body first." I whisper in my most husky voice. He groans.

I give him a brief smile before going straight to my target.

"Buckle up, baby. Just enjoy your ride" I whispered in his ears and place a kiss behind his ear.

His body shuddered with excitement.

***

Hi lovelies!!

This was the chapter . Next chapter will be a mature one as you know I need a full chapter for that so this was a filler chapter for the steamy chapter.

It is not private but next one will be as this story contains mature content .

Tell me your reviews. Will wait for your feedback.

Please vote and comment. Share my story with your friends.

Again a happy new year. Enjoy.

Love roumania.