Twenty eight

Chapter 28

"Buckle up, baby. Just enjoy your ride" I whispered in his ears and place a kiss behind his ear.

His body shuddered with excitement.

I smirked. His body is giving me all the correct responses. He tried to capture my waist but I trap his hand in between and place them apart on his huge bed.

His eyes are diluted and I can clearly see the exotic nature of those dark hypnotizing eyes.

I place a sweet lingering kiss on his forehead and he just close his eyes in return. I smile at this," this is called forehead you know. "

Then I sweetly kissed his eyes, his dark long lashes. I swoon at this sight. He is so beautiful like an Adonis, my Greek god , all for me. How can he be so exquisite? I wonder in amazement.

Then I kiss his cheeks and start licking his jaw.He groanes with each and every touch of my lips. "This is your jaw, baby" as I said this I bit his jaw a bit fiercely. He moans my name," aah.. Nandini"

"What?" I leave his jaw and trace my lath to his chin and keep on nipping it and sucking it simultaneously with great fervor. His non stop groans and moans are creating a puddle in my panties.

I just wander my lips near his but not giving him any satisfaction. I linger my mouth near his lower lip just a bit tempting him but I think he can't handle temptation well so he entwined my both hands with his and pull them behind me.

He traps my upper lip with his mouth and doesn't stop. I wither around trying to free my lip from him but it all goes in drain.

Manik's POV

I trap her hands on her back. Enough of her teasings. Now she will see what happens when she tempts me. Manik Malhotra. The king of seduction. I will make her scream my name so loud that this entire palace will hear her in her throes of passion.

Oh god! I had waited far too Much to tease her body , to claim her , to hear her ecstatic voice when she will shout my name when she will come.

Now I am in control, my little kitten was delusional to even think that I will just forget my main motto which I love to follow. That is Nandini, Nandini, Nandini.

Now I will make her completely mine. Today she will be mine.

I turn around and now she is beneath me. So beautiful!

"What baby? Done with your organ knowledge? Let me take you to the land of feeling. Let me be the professor and you will be mine naughty student ,hmm."

I start kissing her glorious neck. I inhale her sweet aroma , the scent is so damn powerful that I can't stay away from it. I know that she hates those bites I give her but what can I do her scent his so damb powerful that I can't help but to succumb in it.

I will make her body writhe in pleasure. I lightly kiss her neck which us still red from my earlier assault. Cause I have a new target to reach today. I kiss and suck on her clevage and make my way to her glorious breast. I cup both of them in my palm. They are so good, her dark Nipple is hard and rigid wanting my touch.

It is so damn beautiful. I lick her left nipple and her body arch for more.
"What baby? Wanna say something? " he ask her while kissing her in between her valley. She moans non stop ," aah! Man-nik...."

She writhe around for a single touch on her turgid nipple but I don't allow her any relief.

"Say it . What do you want ?" I ask her and give her a hard bite on her upper clevage .

"Aah..... Manik. Huh! "

"Common tell me " I ask her while twisting and pinching her right nipple. I know she wants myouth her sinful body but I want her to ask me.

"Aah! I want you" she ask moaning.

I chuckle at her cleverness. "You have got Me baby."

I ask and twist her nipple again a bit hard and she moans. I smile at her .

"Oh god! I want your mouth on me not that fucking hand of yours" she growls.

"Your wish is my command kitten." With that said I take those dark areola in my mouth. Sweet mother Jesus, this is divine. Her body is divine.

" Never tempt me baby. I don't like it. I have full rights on you. You were born as mine and I don't like you hiding that beautiful body of yours. Okay , otherwise I know how to fulfill my wishes without neglecting yours."

She moans .

I make my way to her crotch and I slowly remove her panties while sucking on her beautiful titties.

She is far too deep in my passion that she doesn't even realize that I had exposed her to my fully hungry eyes which wants to savour her each part and memorize it by heart.

She looks so angelic .

I now suck her right breast while I caress her pussy lips with my other hand. She is drenched. God! Have mercy on me. I can't control much if she will leak out like this.

I use my middle finger to rub on her clit and she Arc her body because of my touch.
I rub her pusdy lips south to north vigoursly and continue to bite and suck on her beautiful nipples simultaneously.

Her body shivers with all these pent up desire and she starts to shake. I know she is close to coming and I can't wait to see her falling apart.

I push my finger in her pussy.

"Aah! Mannnik........ Oh! God please......." She screams

She is close very close I can feel her hot warmth clenching my finger in her pussy.

"Please what, kitten. Tell me." I ask and give a hard bite on her neck while pushing my finger in and out, in and out, in and out from her pussy with a little swirl and fastness.

She shakes and i can feel her juices coming out.

"Aaaahh!!? Manikkk.... "

Finally I got her first orgasm.

I kiss her hard on her lips and she hugs me tightly with a beautiful glow on her face.

I know I will see this sight multiple times as this night is still not over yet but for now I am good with this.

*****

Here is the chapter lovelies!!

I hope you liked it .

Please tell me what you think about the chapter and the romance between manan.

Please vote, comment and share my story if you liked it.

I will wait for your reviews.

Love roumania.