Seven: New revelations

Thank you guys for the votes. I hope you are enjoying the story. It will develop slowly . You need to wait patiently.

All the readers are really amazing and thanks for reading it . I am really thankful.

Nandini's POV

Well it was different talking with Manik. Now I can see a good human being behind his facade .

Navya was really helpful and I can clearly say that she can be my good friend. I just know it .

But what is wrong with Dhruv. Why is he avoiding Manik? I mean I know he thinks that he was behind the incident but still in friendship we stand by our friend's side no matter what.

But I guess time will heal the misconception.

"Hello, Nandini where are you lost?" Navya asked shaking her hands in front of my eyes.

"Umm- what Navya? Do you need something?" I ask

"No, Nandini I was telling you about Harshad ji . You know he is the guy who was fighting with Fab5 in the morning when you were not present.
Can you believe that angel is the brother of she-devil Alya. How bad? God can be cruel sometimes" she said.

What? Fab5 and Harshad were involved in fighting. But why?

"Why? Navya" I ask curious to know the reason of their fight.

It seems here in space everyone is ready to fight in every shit and the whole incident will be telecasted on cabir's YouTube channel. Seriously, these are bunch of losers WHO can just fight and show their cool nature.

"Aarey, you know he was saving me from Mukti . Then everything happened ." she said

I guess that's why Manik was tense because Harshad might have said something to him regarding Dhruv. Harshad has the tendency to create rift in people's mind. I don't know what he gets from it but still it is enough for his amusement.

I just need to meet with Dhruv and sought the matter between them.Because of some petty issues they can't break their friendship.

I search him but can't find him anywhere. Now I have to go and use my stalkerish ways. I call Mr Mehra and ask him to send Dhruv's number to me.

Okay please god let him pick up the call. Please ,please ,please.....

Bingo he picked it that's great.

"Dhruv just listen to me. Just meet me in the lawn . please Dhruv, I beg you.
You have to come."

"Fine".

*****

" what?"

"Dhruv just listen to me please. First let's just sit down okay." I pleaded with my eyes.