Thirty two

Three updates in one day......
You better vote OK.

Chapter 32

Nandini's POV

"Hi Navya. All prepared for tonight's opening." I ask Navya after reaching college.

"Yup! We are ready. But where were you when we were practicing yesterday. You know Harshad Ji was so angry that I have to cool him down with my super cool jokes." She tells me with wide open eyes .

"Really. I am proud of you Navya but as a friend I would advice you to stay away from him. We don't know him that much to fully trust him. Okay" I tell her .

"Noo, Nandini he is a good man. I know and after yesterday night I am confirmed that he is really a nice person." She says with twinkling eyes.

What! What night? Did she ? Oh my god ?!!

I hope not. Harshad is cheap and can't be trusted and she is a really sweet and silly girl.

What are you doing jerkshad?

Playing with an innocent, well that pig can Only do this .

But still I need to confirm my suspicions.

"Umm, Navya what do you mean by night?" I ask her .

On that que she blushes. Oh fuck! I think it is really that....

"You know Nandini he has given me a chance  to be his girlfriend. I mean how can he not be a good guy. He is with a girl like me you know and he is so cool and good looking." She explained in a gratitude like this is the best thing of her life.

Like seriously , according to me it is the worst thing in Anyone's life and what rubbish is she saying about her?

"Navya you don't need to feel like that okay. You are not less than anybody. You have a different personality have a lot of bubbliness in you. That doesn't mean that you are less than anyone . If you are saying all this because of your dressing style than you are wrong because it does not define our identity or who we are. It is our personality and our heart that defines us and no need to be thankful to Harshad okay. He has not done any favor on you. " I tell her clearly.

"But still Nandini.. " she tells me but I cut her " ni, Navya no one and I mean it no one can say or make you feel inferior to them unless you feel it in you. People don't have any right to feel you bad it is just their nature so need to think that you are some loser who is getting a chance with a hot shot. " oh! I think he is a dirty garbage scum but can't disclose my love for my brother.

After my long speech Navya smiles. A bright smile just like her.

"Thank you Nandini. You are so good and always right. You are my best friend." She says and hugs me tightly.

I too hug her with same enthusiasm. What is it today hug day? People are embracing me for no good reason. Let's hope this day does not turn into a disaster.

"Fine Navya if everything is ready then we should go and check our dresses what say?" I ask her.

"Okay!" She replies.

I should inform Manik that I am here.

N: hi! Just reached. Will meet you tonight.

:)

Xoxo.

His reply is instant.

M: where are you now?

N: changing room. Why????

M: I am coming.

What is he crazy?

N: No , navya is here. Don't .

There is no reply again. I don't know why but I feel that he is coming. He will never listen to me.

"Nandini let's go. Where are you lost?" Navya ask me pulling my hand with her

"Um, no nothing. " 

"Hi Navya. How are you?" Ask Harshad appearing in front of us .

"I am fine Harshad Ji. And Nandini where were you yesterday?" He asks me .

Bloody fucker.

"Actually had some family problem. Why do you want to know?" I ask him sweetly

"You are my teammate Nandini. I should know when you are here and when you are away? You are getting my point right?" He ask with a grin.

"Of course. Who else then me can understand you better? But do you like being a watchman. No, right so you should just focus on your self rather than others, hmm" I reply with a dry tone.

"Just wait Nandini your smart mouth and smart brain will lead you to heaven. " he smirks.

"What Harshad Ji? Heaven , watchman what are you guys talking about? I am not getting it?" Navya asks us annoyed.

"Leave it Navya. You won't get it." I tell her.

"Noe Harshad if you will leave us we need to change . So bye." I tell him and take Navya from there.

"Nandini will you do my make up first. Then you can get ready please. I want to look good for him." She pleads.

"Okay fine Navya. " I agree with her.

*****

How was it?

I know a bit short from my usual chapters but  I have to rewrite this part thrice . I don't know what is wrong with wattpad. So yeah! It is the last update for some days.

Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapters.

Don't forget to vote , comment and of course share my story with your friends.

Love roumania.